Yo Yo Pirate Me Trip Report - Day Four

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
Sunday 09.05.09 - Monday 18.05.09

Day Four - Tuesday 12.05.09

Tuesday we awoke after a rather bad night at the Shack, both boys wanted nightime cuddles so I ended up in bed with Kacee in the boys room while Macklyn went in with Mummy. We had breakfast of cereal and toast and left the Shack shortly before 9:30, we were in the car park and parked in the front row before 10am and then it was off for our first visit to Salon Mickey.
salonmickey.jpg
After discussing the 'secret knock' all the way to the park it was decided that it probably wasn't three knocks followed by one knock followed by another three so I settled with two knocks on the door. We were greeted by a lovely male CM who told us how Salon Mickey worked and that we were allowed two cakes per person along with one bottle of water, one bottle of orange juice and as many hot drinks as we liked. He also said that we can include the boys as guests too meaning that Macklyn was allowed two cakes. We spent around an hour in here eating and drinking a relaxing (the toilets are amazing) and trying to teach Kacee that Walt Disney was Mickey Mouse's Daddy (which was greeted with blank looks)

After or long relax in Cafe Mickey it was out of the (not so) secret exit and into the park. We started off the day with our usual routine of IASW, Pirates and Phantom Mannor. As we were in the first holding room for Phantom Mannor this odd looking, and freakishly tall man wandered over and made a comment about my tattoo's, at that stage I realised that it was none other than ghockley (I had been too busy trying to work out where I knew his Fiance from to notice him) We shared a brief chat and rode PM together, they were an awesome couple and it was a pleasure meeting them both and we wish them all the luck in the world with the wedding plans.

After meeting Glenn we headed off for our packed lunch in Hyperion Cafe and then decided that it was Studio's time. After watching Stitch Live! and riding Cars and Flying Carpets with very little wait at all we decided to watch Playhouse Disney Live! which was very good however after watching it three times in the holiday it does depend on the CM presenting it as to how much participation there is. I quite enjoyed watching the CM's rather than the show and there was an English bloke who was miles and miles above the rest of the CM's. After this we asked Kacee what he wanted to do and he wanted to got to Buzz so off back to the Main Park we went and rode Buzz and then Phantom Mannor three times in a row (Kacee got addicted to this ride) and then it was time to head back to the Shack for a dinner of Chicken and Cous Cous.

DID YOU KNOW that if every guest in a Disney Hotel went for Extra Magic Hours in the park on time, the waiting lines would reach 60 minutes on every ride open?

Just caught up with your TR! Great report so far, and I'm loving the 'did you know's!!!

I'm just catching up as well, fabulous trip report and I'm SO looking forward to our first trip to Salon Mickey this summer.

Gosh Kacee is brave on PM! I didn't dare take my DD1 (3.5 when we travelled) on it as I just knew it would give her nightmares :rolleyes1

Loving your 'did you knows' - I'd love the park to myself but at that price I think I'll have to win the lottery first :lmao:

Kacee decided that it's his favorate ride on this trip!

He still talks about the 'Ghosties' I think he likes it as we try to make it all a bit of fun for him.

As we were in the first holding room for Phantom Mannor this odd looking, and freakishly tall man wandered over

:rotfl2:

Enjoying your trip report Jon and the did you know topics are great.

Any pics of Salon Mickey inside? I think that sounds a lovely way to start the day

Ha ha- Glenn is freakishly tall!!!! :lmao:

Loving your TR so far Cap'n!!!

Bob xoxoxoox

Im only six foot one! Im not that much of a freak you know! :rotfl:

Speaking as someone five foot four, you are a bit freakishly tall to moi! Having said that, my cousin is three inches taller than you, so he must be an uber freak!! ;) :lmao: :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

Kacee decided that it's his favorate ride on this trip!

He still talks about the 'Ghosties' I think he likes it as we try to make it all a bit of fun for him.

great report john im really enjoying it

ash loves pm as well.she has watched youtube videos she now has a whole routine starting from join now the spirits inuptual doom :rotfl2: right down to the part where she tells you to bring your death certificates. that child is crazy :rotfl:

Yes, The toiletts at Salon Mickey are amazing. And they are my favourite toiletts in the whole resort. :lmao:

Another great day, loving the little facts:thumbsup2

HI
Really enjoying your trip report - just wondering what and where this "shack" is which you refer to?
We are travelling to DLRP with a really really tall guy - our friend who is 6ft
7", and he looks even taller in contrast with his wife who is only about 5st 1".
Just off to read the rest of your adventures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter