Yo Yo Pirate Me Trip Report - Day Seven

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
**pictures to be added as soon as my camera and PC stop arguing**

Sunday 09.05.09 - Monday 18.05.09

Day Seven - Friday 15.05.09

After shelling out nearly 20 euros on lunch yesterday at Casey's my Dad had decided to join us with packed lunches so we met them at Auchan at 9:30. After dragging my Dad kicking and screaming out of the cheese section at 10:15 we finally made the car park just before 10:30 and we started the walk to Salon Mickey where we were again greeted by the same CM for what we thought would be our last visit of the trip (my temporary certificate was to expire today). Again suitably stuffed we headed off to Buzz where the wait was only 5 minutes so we rode twice, bot times Kacee's score increased however I'm not sure if this is through him actually getting better or sheer dumb luck :)

After Buzz we drifted into our routine of IASW, Pirates and then onto PM. We decided that as we hadn't been round Adventure Island or the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse that we would do these tomorrow when the crouds were going to be far higher than they were today (Saturday and last weekend was Francillian pass black out days!) After Phantom Mannor (twice in a row...thanks Kacee) we headed off for our early lunch, the crowds today were noticable higher than they had been at any other stage this trip so we had planned to have lunch a bit earlier to avoid too much of a fight for a table. Just as we sat down in Hyperion the heavens opened, and it stayed that way for about three hours. After taking an hour and a half over lunch the brave amoung us (Ellie, Dad, Matty and I) headed to Star Tours, something I haven't done since 2002. I again thought this was very good, although it is starting to show it's age a bit. I had really forgotten what theaming there was in the queue!

Once reuntied with the kiddies, and Mum, we decided that we would just brave the rain and make the best of it so we headed over to the Studios (something we always do when it is raining) and headed straight into Stich Live! My parents haven't seen this before and loved it, Kacee can take or leave Stitch...he really just doesn't get it and prefers climbing on the benches! We then headed off to Animagique, followed by Cars, Flying Carpets and Playhouse Disney Live! for the last showing of the day.

We had intended to walk to the Cheyenne Hotel for our dinner reservation but as it was still raining we decided to jump on the bus which arrived just as we got there and left with just the 7 of us on there. Dinner at the Chuckwagon was as good as ever and everyone agreed that we made the right decision in eating here again.

The weather had cleared up by the time we finished eating so it was a leisurely stroll back to the Disney Village where there was some window shopping before saying goodbye to my parents and heading back to the shack, where everyone was alseep within about ten minutes!

DID YOU KNOW that one car from Autopia costs the same as a Ford Fiesta?

Shame about the weather but you still managed to do loads. I'm thinking of having dinner at the Chuck Wagon during our stay as it looks nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter