You have Tips? How to get a Job At Disney Company?

mexguy831

Earning My Ears
What are their policies?

How serious are with background checks?

What are the chances getting hired with one misdameanor on record?

Should applicants inform criminal history on applications?

Hope this helps me with my applying process...

Thank You all...

They are very serious about background checks. They were very strict even for the college program which shocked me. I didn't have much history - especially financial history so I worried that would be my ticket out of the program but everything was fine. I don't know about criminal records though...I guess it depends on the job just like it would with your credit report. Obviously if you have financial problems, they aren't going to put you in a role that would handle money. I would talk to a casting agent - I think you can e-mail them and ask them about the policies. They have to disclose them and all the casting agents I have met have been very helpful. It has been a while since I have dealt with them but I would imagine not much has changed. Good Luck!! :)

welcome.jpg

What are their policies?

How serious are with background checks?

What are the chances getting hired with one misdameanor on record?

Should applicants inform criminal history on applications?

Hope this helps me with my applying process...

Thank You all...

You MUST inform them of any criminal history on applications as they DO fingerprint you if/when you get hired. If you lied, that would be your ticket straight out the door.

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Disney is like most larger companies these days. They will check on your back ground and history. Best to contact Disney and speak with a casting agent and go from there. Be honest.. that's the best policy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter