Young and the Restless, Take 2~Full of Spoilers, just the way we like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y&R SHOCKERS!

Large solo pics of Sharon, Ashley, Adam with Caption: Baby Switch! Adam's Cruelest Plot Ever!

Pic of Colleen laying bye the lake with Caption: Colleen's heart goes to Victor!
Inside, Y&R's "Late Breaking News" is that Colleen dies.

Source: SON

Ugggh.....this makes me sick! This show is in the toliet and I'm ready to flush it.

I agree. I just have lost the "I can't wait for the show to be on" feeling. In fact, it's more the, 'what am I going to see today that just turns my stomach'. At least I don't have to watch it twice in one day like I used to do!:laughing:

•Michael and Lauren find out Gloria's broke•Murphy and Katherine are suspicious of Jill•Chance notices what Nina is trying to do while he talks to Chloe and asks that she butt out•Katherine finds out about where Jill works!•Chance asks Phillip to stay in Genoa City•Amber disguises herself as Gloria in order to access the safety deposit box, only problem is Gloria is there as well thanks to Deacon
Next - Adam and Nick face off; The bank manager gets suspicious; More crap with Ashley and Victor

I'm sick of most of the Y&R stories but the Ashley/Adam and now the baby switch one are the worst by far. :(

What I want to know is how are they going to get Ashley to think she's in labor and to deliver a baby that died months ago so that it can be switched with Sharon's??? :confused3

I'm sick of most of the Y&R stories but the Ashley/Adam and now the baby switch one are the worst by far. :(

What I want to know is how are they going to get Ashley to think she's in labor and to deliver a baby that died months ago so that it can be switched with Sharon's??? :confused3

I want to know where they are going to get a dead baby to replace Sharon's or should we just believe she won't ask to see her daughter?

I hate this storyline and I might not watch for a little while. It really turns my stomach. And it's been done, a zillion times! :sick:

While everyone else is at the hospital (which looks like it has been done over in early doublewide design, btw) Sharon will go to the hospital in labor. Adam will have Dr. SexualPredator knock Ashley out and low and behold when she awakens, Sharon's baby who was delivered by same dr and is swiped in the commotion

I HATE HATE this storyline!:sad2: And Victor will genetically be related to this baby, so if DNA comes into play, he could still be a match since he is the grandfather. Ugh. I really want Sharon and Nick and their baby together! I don't want to suffer through this story!!!:scared:

I am addicted to Y&R, but my eyes hurt from all the :rolleyes: they do as I watch the show on my DVR.

I suppose , in order to get the most out of a set design they have to use it repeatedly. Has everyone from GC now been hospitalized? The room, yes room at the GCAC.? What, the only time one was booked on the other side of the hall it was by Jack and they never showed it from the inside. How about the trailer? Really, an Abbott would buy the trailer for a love nest and from your wife’s, godmothers husband. Really?

I’m so sick of virtually instant DNA results. What do they have their own lab? I’m sure I could go on, but I feel better know.

Bring on more spoilers.

I have to rush home now to watch today’s episode. popcorn:::rolleyes:

I am addicted to Y&R, but my eyes hurt from all the :rolleyes: they do as I watch the show on my DVR.

I suppose , in order to get the most out of a set design they have to use it repeatedly. Has everyone from GC now been hospitalized? The room, yes room at the GCAC.? What, the only time one was booked on the other side of the hall it was by Jack and they never showed it from the inside. How about the trailer? Really, an Abbott would buy the trailer for a love nest and from your wife’s, godmothers husband. Really?

I’m so sick of virtually instant DNA results. What do they have their own lab? I’m sure I could go on, but I feel better know.

Bring on more spoilers.

I have to rush home now to watch today’s episode. popcorn:::rolleyes:

LOL...I thought the same thing...once the first person went to jail (was it Phyllis? I can't remember... But once that happened, I knew that half the city would be thrown in jail...the reuse of sets cracks me up!

And I have to ask you guys...am I the only one that thought the actor that plays Steve Connolly has to be the worst ever?! I couldn't believe how bad he was yesterday at the hospital...SO dramatic...and not in a good way...

anyway...we're off to Florida next week...so I'm looking forward to forgetting all about dead babies,children, parents...whomever else they plan to kill off in the meantime...what a sad bunch of storylines these have been....

As disturbing/annoying as some of these s/l's are, I am also one HUGE Y&R ADDICT!! There are days I FF through the whole show and other days I find awesome OR riveting. But in the end I will watch because of my ADDICTION. :laughing:

I will say with these budget cuts the show has had, I really miss seeing allot of the actors on a regular basis.....Lauren, Nikki, Noah AND why is Phyllis in Switzerland (I mean I know why) but has her roll been reduced to "reoccuring". Sharon has not been around for awhile. And I mentioned this before...Adam has had a huge roll in Y&R and I wonder what the "old" Adam must be thinking because the whole gay s/l was all of a week IF THAT. But that being said I love the "new" Adam/Michael and follow him on Twitter. And if you all tell me old Adam did not like the violence or the Ashley s/l....come on, it has not been all that horrific.

Anyway, I am IN for the long haul!! :love:

We laughed here that they must have had a hard time finding the actor that played Steve: That he had likely given up on acting and was working on an assembly line someplace in the midwest by now.

LOL...I thought the same thing...once the first person went to jail (was it Phyllis? I can't remember... But once that happened, I knew that half the city would be thrown in jail...the reuse of sets cracks me up!

*Robin* I forgot all about the jail. Denim vs. orange jumper? Guess it depends on who you are?

Oh oh oh, how about how fast everyone gets from here to there? We're talking nano seconds. Oh well, I'm still addicted.

What I want to know is, who/what did Ashley hit or are they just going to drop it and hope we forget?

I am a long-time addict, but lately, I don't find myself really looking forward to watching, and I sometimes have multiple episodes tivo-d and no interest in slogging through them. These story lines are just so ... meh. From the Kevin-rodent storyline, to this Deacon silliness, the Mary Jane weirdness, Lily having cancer and now with Colleen being killed off. I just don't care anymore. I hate to say that because I've loved this show for a long time. It always used to seem classier than some of the other soaps and now it's going in the direction of absurd and trashy.

Oh, and I could have done without the Philip-faked-his-death storyline too. It's absurd and unnecessary. Was it just to bring a gay guy on the show who could partner up with Rafe? And what's with the casting of Chance? No way could that guy be Nina and Philip's kid. He's like 2 feet taller than both of them. When they're all in the scene, it looks like 2 hobbits who gave birth to a full size human.

Just my 2 cents.

I'll go and push play now and watch Colleen die, I guess. :(

I am a long-time addict, but lately, I don't find myself really looking forward to watching, and I sometimes have multiple episodes tivo-d and no interest in slogging through them. These story lines are just so ... meh. From the Kevin-rodent storyline, to this Deacon silliness, the Mary Jane weirdness, Lily having cancer and now with Colleen being killed off. I just don't care anymore. I hate to say that because I've loved this show for a long time. It always used to seem classier than some of the other soaps and now it's going in the direction of absurd and trashy.

Oh, and I could have done without the Philip-faked-his-death storyline too. It's absurd and unnecessary. Was it just to bring a gay guy on the show who could partner up with Rafe? And what's with the casting of Chance? No way could that guy be Nina and Philip's kid. He's like 2 feet taller than both of them. When they're all in the scene, it looks like 2 hobbits who gave birth to a full size human.

Just my 2 cents.

I'll go and push play now and watch Colleen die, I guess. :(

So are you saying that maybe Philip isn't Chance's father:laughing:? It is terrible casting, and Philip's hair:sad2:, something just isn't right up there; I become mildly mesmerized by it:eek:.

What did you guys think of Jill's necklace:confused3? If she had fallen, it might have prevented her from getting back up.

I've stopped caring, too. The absurdity of all the story lines is making it almost unwatchable. Just when you think it can't get more absurd - it does. Since nothing seems to be within reason anymore, I don't feel any interest in wondering what will happen next. It must be hard for the actors who used to have great roles.

I agree!!! S.H. did a wonderful and amazing performance as MJ/Patti! To go from a very believable professional in the business world to a complete psychotic, yes, she does deserve an emmy! ::yes::

ITA.....she has been the only thing I enjoy watching these days. I dont get these story lines. I mean we here have come up with better story lines than these writers :confused3

I have enjoyed this week. I think if Victor ends up getting Colleens heart I will just go crazy. There is a donor list and he cant be at the top. All I can guess is that Tracy will give permission for him to get it, over riding the list. UGH :sick:

[QUOTE="Got Disney";33688928]

I have enjoyed this week. I think if Victor ends up getting Colleens heart I will just go crazy. [/QUOTE]

I think, you need to get the straight-jacket ready.:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter