Young couples?

sunny04

DIS Veteran
Just a question...it seems like most poeple that post in this section are solo travellers or couples with grown children....DH and I have been married for 2 years and began our Disney-mania on our honeymoon. Are there other young married couples out there? No kids, just two of you having a great time at WDW?

My DH and I are. We've been married almost four years and have been to WDW twice. I keep saying we should wait several years, and then the bug hits me.

We know where to go when to avoid lines. Last time, we were there in July and did Future World in a morning because we walk from one attraction to another and enjoy the atmosphere on the way back out of the park when it's busy.

My wife and I have been married for seven years, and will be making our first trip to Disney as adults. We both went when we were young, but neither of us have many memories of the trips. We check into the CBR on March 12th, and are both really excited. I never really considered Disney a vacation option since we don't have kids yet, but it looks like there is a ton of stuff to do as adults, and let your inner kid loose for a while!

My DH and I do not have kids (have been married 7 years and in our late 20's) and we love Disney. We go on Disney trips with our best friends who also do not have children. We have been to WDW together and DLP. We are planning our next WDW trip all together at Christmas.

My husband and I have been married for almost two years with no children and very much enjoy going to disney.

My husband and I went to Disney on our honeymoon last year and we're going again on Thursday for our 1 year anniversary. We're hoping to make it a tradition! :banana:

NoPepper - We'll be at CBR March 18th! It's supposed to be a great resort!

mykittenahatesyou - We went on our honeymoon, and have now been 5 times since! We just had our 2 yr. anniversary trip at POFQ this past Dec. Hope you guys have a great anniversary trip!

we're a young couple, actually getting married at wdw next march! we take many vacations & truelly enjoy the childs heart of wdw. i started going as a child with my family & now me & my fiance go, our first vacation together out of state was wdw. there's so much to do there at the parks & resorts. we always have a great time, thats why we choose wdw as our wedding location.

We've been married for 7 years. DH is 26 and I'm 30 :blush: . We ABSOLUTELY love Disney! We don't have any kids but we act like kids when we're there. :banana:

My wife and I (me 37 - her 32) are heading to WDW on May 1st - 8th for our 5th Anniversary. We can't wait!
Jimmy

We are young and childfree, and go often enough that we bought into DVC. Most of the time we take guests with us, but we leave today for an anniversary trip jut for us (3 years). Went this fall with the in-laws for nephew's birthday-- we ate chicken fingers for a week, had to carry a bag of stuff for the kid, keep track of the stroller and the list goes on... DH and I have deicded WDW can be more fun as adults, although I'm sure we'll take our kids there too.

DBF and I are a "young couple" - 25 and 24, respectively. We love WDW and have a great time just the two of us, even though we normally go with DBF's family, we usually go off on our own. But we always have fun together, no matter where we are, we're really big kids at heart. It's just knowing how to have fun!

me and my wife don't have kids, may be considered young(I am 34, she is 26). married almost 4 years(in oct) going in april then again in oct for our 4th anniversary.

:wizard:

DH and I got married at Disney a little over a year ago and returned this year for our 1st anniversary. We are young and do not have kids, yet, and we enjoy our time together at WDW. It can be SO romantic!!!

We'll, we're unmarried... but we don't have kids, and we've got the WDW bug... been the last two years, and we're headed back in June! I'm 28, and Nikkie is 30.

My DH and I love going to Disney! We are trying for children, but none yet. We were married at WDW in 2002 and have been back every year since, including 6 months living in Celebration. We'll be back in May!

Childfree couple here! We're still considered young, I think (34 years each) and have been married almost 11 years. I've been going my whole life, and with DH for 12 years now - no plans to stop anytime soon! We alternate between taking family and going on our own.

Well, we are young (25 and 26) we started going to Disney last yeard for our honeymoon. We are going back in OCT for our anniversary. We differ than most on this thread though, we do have children 2 of them:) My son is 5 our daughter is 2. We went by ourselves last year and will be goiing by ourselves this year.

We want to get a couple vacactions under our belt before we take the kids. My son is afraid of the costumes and I think our daughter is still too young. We plan on taking them once our daughter turns 5. 3 more vacations just the two of us:)

We are both 30 and married 5 years, no kids. We have been to WDW twice, the first time on our honeymoon, and this year we are going to Disneyland.

[SIZE=+0] :wave2: DBF and I are a young couple. We're in our late 20's. Unmarried, but we've been together long enough! If NJ had common law marriage, we'd probably be "married". :p We've gone to WDW together over 13 times! It's always a great time... almost a second "home" for us (and of course when we realized that, we joined DVC so now it is home!)

Anyway, we'll probably eventually have kids (not sure though), and then trips to WDW will not be the same again for years! We'll be sure to cherish this time we have to ourselves, but I'm sure that going w/ kids will be great in its own way.[/SIZE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter