Young couples?

We're in our late 20's and we love going around the first week of February. It's not too busy, there's almost never a line-up, we can always get the resort we want and we take advantage of the the tours that the theme parks offer. Last time we did Keys to the Kingdom (at Magic Kingdom) and Wild By Design at Animal Kingdom - highly recommended to everyone.

We enjoy dining at the the fancy restaurants and sunbathing by the pool. We do go on the rides, but we really enjoy going to WDW for all the other aspects, it's not all about Mickey and Minnie.

We're a young couple! :love2: (both 24) We went to Disney a year ago, but only for 1 1/2 days. We were caring for my nephews during a family situation and staying w family in Sarasota for 5 weeks, so we left one morning, stayed one night and came back the second night. We LOVE Disney and could not wait to go back. We are going on the Land and Sea Cruise Dec 26-Jan 2, then 2 more days at Disney. :cloud9:
Our *dream* is to do a Disney wedding. He wants it even more than me! And I'm a former CM! :earsgirl: Actually he wants to actually get married on the balcony of Cinderella Castle! Oh well, until my fairy godmother gets better or my love gets more $$$ it seems it will stay a *dream*. I even told him I would take a moissanite engagement ring and a Disney wedding over a real diamond ring. He laughed, but I think he would prefer it too. :lovestruc Well, we'll see about all this, but it's nice to see other young couples too! :wave2:
Aloha!
Lulu :flower:

My hubby and I, 20 and 21, have been married for one year and love going to Disney! We have no kids, and wont for a few years. We enjoy just spending time together there. We took our honeymoon a little late in April of 2004 (the wedding was in February, but he is in the military and we couldnt go right away), and have gone a few other times together. We will be going again this year to celebrate our one year anniversary but not until the fall since he is away and has been for a while. I cant wait!!!

My DH and I LOVE WDW (we're 25 & 30). It was where we took our first trip (and fell in love), went on our honeymoon and first anniversary trip. We can't imagine a year without WDW. I think it is a just as much a place for adults as a place with childrens and families. Roller Coasters, fine dining, sports/recreation and warm weather. What else could one want??

Dh & I (him 24, me 25) met while working at MGM, bought into DVC on our honeymoon last January and love going. I get funny looks from people at work, but our families understand :earboy2:

I am 31, DH is 30 (no kids), and we are celebrating our 5th anniversary at POR in April. I can't wait!!!

We bought DVC a couple of years ago and just added on, so now we can go more often. WDW is my favorite place, I grew up spending time there with my mom, and after she passed away we try to go 2x a year so we can remember nice times. DH was skeptical about going the first time, but he now is just as big of a kid as I am. Whenever we make a PS, they always ask about kids and I just tell them "2 big kids."

:wave2: Hiya all you young couples!

This will be our 4th trip together! WoW! It's weird seeing that spelled out ;) I just turned 26, and DH will be 28 in Sept. We are celebrating our 5th wedding ann. in Sept as well. We don't have kids, and LOVE WDW.

We were just discussing this tonight, about how much fun we have while we are down there. I know it will be different after we have children, but right now we are soaking it up!

Don't let our ages fool you though! We act like we are 8 year olds- DH getting VERY jumpy and excited to see Goofy, and me when I ride WTP or Splash Mountain and singing at the top of my lungs :crazy: !!!

As soon as we pass under the arch with our "friends" welcoming us back home...we turn to kids!!! I love that feeling.

Oh, and we are already planning for the 100th Celebration of Disneyland ;) We will be in our 70s and plan on bringing our grandchildren!!!
...I wonder if they are taking ressies for that yet...hmm.... ;) :Pinkbounc :earseek:

This trip will be the second trip for me and my DH. He's my best friend. I can't imagine enjoying Disney with anybody else. We are both 27, no kids and we will have been married for four years in May. I guess this is kind of an anniversary trip for us. WE LOVE DISNEY! :love: I would like to make a trip to Disney every year. We'll see what happens...

DH and I have been married for 8yrs, no kids and not planning on any in the near future. Having too much fun on our own!! We LOVE :love: Disney and are currently planning our next trip in Nov. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: Can't wait. We have been to WDW with friends and on our own and we like going on our own best. We just have more fun, no hassles, no worries. :sunny:

We will actually be married 2 years.. going to disney around our 2nd anniversary... not on the exact day though since our wedding anniversary is on memorial day weekend... so we are going the week before :)

DH and I are in mid 20's and have been going to Disney together since my parents first took both of us as our graduation present from high school. We got married there last year, and plan to go back in December to celebrate christmas with the mouse. We love Disney. We both think it can be incredibly romantic, and we both love being kids again everytime we go!

What great stories and testamonials. I'm one half of a young (at heart) couple. We don't do the 18 hour days anymore at WDW, but still enjoy rides, shows, or "just being there". We hope to make a visit in October when we will be 48/47 years old.

marriedmarylander said:
We will actually be married 2 years.. going to disney around our 2nd anniversary... not on the exact day though since our wedding anniversary is on memorial day weekend... so we are going the week before :)
Our anniversary is almost always Memorial Day weekend too :banana: !! May 26...We will be there for about 5 days(20-26). Maybe we will see you there :wave2: .

DH and I are a "young couple" (29 and 28). Although we have a 16 month old at home, we still go to disney "kidfree" It's a great place to get away for a weekend and have some adult time alone (while acting like big kids!). Some day we hope to instill our love of Disney to our daughter (when she old enough)...but until then, we enjoy it all by ourselves :flower:

I convinced my husband that we should go for our honeymoon (7-4-04 to 7-11-04). We had the best time :)

We are now going back for our one year anniversary! Even though Jake had a great time he was skeptical to go 2 years in a row. I'll show him this post which proves that lots of people are like us.

We are probably staying at porfq. Now that he's getting into the trip planning he is getting pretty excited.

I think Disney's great for young couples (I'm 23 he's 25). You can act like a kid if you want, there is tons to keep you busy, and if you want to do more adult stuff, that's available too.

Another young couple checking in. :) DH and I are 26 and 25 and have been married just over 9 months. Since I grew up on the west coast of Florida I have been going to Disney my entire life; DH and I went together for the first time back in 2001 and the rest, as they say, is history. He loves it at WDW as much as I do and I can't imagine us ever getting tired of going. My parents still go, and whenever DH and I have a child I definitely anticipate familyvacations.

We are going in June for our first anniversary (POFQ). :)

And another young couple. DH and I have been married for 1 year and 5 months. We are both 27 y.o. with no kids and no immediate plans for any. We love to vacation and WDW is our favorite spot, last trip we bought into DVC so we get even more trips.

My husband and I started to go to WDW when we were just 19 years old..Now we are 30 and have been married for 2 1/2 years, no kids, and we still cannot get enough of Disney..If you check out my signature below you will see that we are addicted!!!

Wow, you know this is awesome! I love seeing how many of us truly love Disney!

Is anyone going to be around April 17-24? DH and I are trying to meet up with a few people this trip...try out something new!

DH and I have gone every year since 71, sometimes twice and always for at least 10 days! Always staying @ the Poly or GF. Glorious!

It has been such a "Magical Journey" !!

People are blessed differently through life's journey, some with children, some not. We had decent jobs, no children and enjoyed the "Magic" and sometimes took mom & dad to share "Disney's World".

I can't explain the peaceful serenity of waking up early in the AM, in the Tonga (now Hawaii) Longhouse, having a cup of coffee, pulling back the drape, opening the sliding door to the balcony and viewing the lake with the Castle in the background and Disney music, floating over the calm water... coming from the MK!!
:wizard: Its Just Magical :wizard:

Well.....I'm here..now 58...mom, dad and DH are all passed now and I have learned money means nothing..only family counts and am positive that this was money well spent.

Enjoy each other and make wonderful memories!! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter