Your Disney Personal Event Invitation?

me too- signed up for the one with the option to sign in any time all day.
Now I just have to remember to do it.

That's when I signed up. Made a note on my huge calendar. I'm sure the incentives won't be anything new, but I'm curious.

I didn't receive an invitation, oddly enough. But thanks for posting the link, I signed up! :thumbsup2

Didn't receive an invite, but thanks for posting the link. Just signed up. Maybe we didn't get one because our guide invited us to TOWL for the member event last week?

I got my invite too, but put off registering until I knew what my work schedule would be. Glad you mentioned the day to sign in anytime because I can fit this in, but will probably have the same problem with trying to remember; that week is especially busy for me already :upsidedow.

We received it and registered for it. This will be our second time. We really liked the last one and even liked the lithograph that we received shortly after.

I also signed up for the "anytime" day. Now I hope I remember to visit the site! I figure it's a way to get a Disney fix and I usually enjoy the presentations. I hope we see more of the resort vs. the featured families talking about their memories.---Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter