Your Favorite Photograph that YOU have taken on Disney Grounds

I know you prefer to shoot at the 'good' times of the day, but what else do you do to get the lighting effect that all your images seem to have? They all have a glow that looks almost like it's shining through the image from behind. Even the cooler tones look like they are glowing. How do you do that?

Most of my photos are HDR images, so I get more tonal range to display in the final result.

IMG_9657-1.jpg

haircutharry.jpg

This is my all time favorite pic I snapped at WDW... It was shot with a film camera and was scanned... I submitted it to the Disney Memories site, and they have so far used it twice. Once on the WDW Facebook page, and it is currently hanging in a Cast only area in Epcot...

Honestly, she was smiling like a little angel when I framed the picture! She does this - even to the Photopass photograpghers!

MrsPotatoHead.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter