Your vote for rehab ( Magic Kingdom )

Which of these MK attractions for Rehab ?

• Splash Mtn

• Big Thunder Mtn RR

• Space Mtn

• Pirates of the Carribean

• Haunted Mansion

Results are only viewable after voting.

zahi

Earning My Ears
Let's pretend that you were informed that one of the following five attractions in the Magic Kingdom would be closed for rehab during your forthcoming visit to WDW , which one would you vote for ?

Hint : The idea here is to vote for your least favourite attraction out of the five listed below...O.K ? Here we go:

1) Splash Mtn

2) Big Th Mtn RR

3) Space Mtn

4) Pirates of the Carribean

5) Haunted Mansion

All of those rides I wouldn't want to be down during my vacation but if I had to choose one for sure it would have to be Pirates. I love this ride but I could live without it if the rest were up.

Tough choice! I supose Space, but all those rides are great.

Oops. I goofed. I didn't read the whole post before answering. I was thinking the question was which ride do you think is in most need of a rehab. So I voted for Splash Mountain.

I chose Splash. I like it well enough, but I could live without it. The other 4 are really MK staples in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter