1/15/2005

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! I have my coffee here and I am ready to dig in for the day. I have almost all of Terans cloths out and ready to pack...I started packing them my MOM came over and took things OUT of the suitcases to SEE WHAT I was packing!!! Don't ask it isn't a GOOD topic for me espcially with my packing problems!! I plan on starting this new day and at least get my two boys packed along with perhaps getting out my DH and my things to take. Even though I can't see across the road from the snow it is going to be a good day!

Have safe trips everyone who is leaving today.... :wizard:

Pauline

Alright my friends, this is my last post!! :cheer2: We leave at 12:15 and I am a bit nervous. We were forecasted for snow but so far it's just rain. I am keeping my fingers crossed that nothing affects our 3:00 flight!! I will breathe a HUGE sigh of relief when we are in the air on schedule!!

Good luck to all of you this coming week. Packing is a pain. Our suitcases weigh more than our kids put together!! I look forward to meeting you all on Sunday at Sessions. Be safe and I'll see you soon!!

Kelli
:groom: princess: pirate: pirate: pirate:

Well good news!!! I have Travis and Teran all packed and I just have to do Jeff and I know and our dress cloths. Yahoooo.....of course there are always those odds and ends along with the toiletires that need to be packed but I'll be doing that during the week. How is everyone else doing? My husband told me today I am going to need a holiday just from the packing alone. :cheer2:

Pauline

Still haven't started packing yet. Trying to finish work for when we'll be away. Son's getting better, now daughter feels sick. She has 5 days to get better!! It sure beats last year. My son got sick the day we left, Sandy got sick the day we spent in Cape canaveral, and my daughter got sick the 1st day onboard. Sandy and DW spent Sunday in stateroom while me and my son explored Key West. The town was overrun by ABC film crews filming According to Jim. I hope Key West is less hectic this time...Mark

kellimomo3 said:
Packing is a pain. Our suitcases weigh more than our kids put together!!

I laughed so-o-o-o-o hard when I read this! Its so true! :Pinkbounc

Houzer- I'm having troublie fitting all the stuff you HAVE to bring, and WANT to bring (think stuffed animals-BIG stuffed animals that my youngest feels he can't live without.), then the things you NEED to bring JUST IN CASE! Like Kelli said in an earlier post when she felt like she emptied her entire medicine cablnet into her suitcase- I tell ya packing IS traumatic :earseek: I'm just worried about the rental car holding all the suitcases. Has anyone actually seen the inside of a Hyundai Accent's trunk?? :moped:

Even with all this packing stress, I'm so glad the time is almost here! My friends are really getting envious that I'm leaving the blah's and heading for sun. :flower1:

Well, back to packing! Wednesday's almost here! Geez-Kelli's got gorgeous weather for the parks! Doesn't she! :3dglasses

The only decision for me is do i go into work monday night or call out for the extra day off before the cruise...lol

well for all who is traveling besafe!!! and will see you all soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Steve

Wow this Thread has really slowed down....I wonder why??

Pauline :boat:

I think many are traveling already. :moped:
We'll have to keep it going. I think I finally have everything we need. I got things to keep my DD3 entertained on the plane.We only have a 2 1/2 hour flight so it shouldn't be too difficult. I think her carryon is the heaviest. :laughing: :laughing: I guess she won't be carrying it!!!!!
Here in PA we are expecting a warm up for a day or two and then cold again this weekend. It 's a good time to cruise. :boat:
I hope the next few days go by quickly....

We leave tomorrow, I wish we only had a 2.5 hour flight, we are going from Oregon to Kansas City, then to Orlando. I figure about 6-7 hours in the plane, not an issue for me (I regularly travel to Asia for business) but I will have two kids with me... I should have enough to keep them busy, the portable DVD player will be a life saver so long as the batteries make it...

See you all on the ship-

We were supposed to have a nasty ice storm, luckily, it was colder than forecasted and we woke up to 5 inch of snow. I will take snow over ice any day. We are flying out Friday afternoon and staying at the Hyatt that night. I can not wait to escape the cold, the low for Friday is supposed to be -5. My daughter is upset because I am making her go to school on Friday until 11 since both my husband and I took the night off. My daughter really wants to go to the Disney meet because she wants to make some friends while on the cruise. She will be in the 5-7 year old club and is in first grade.

Anyone who is staying at the Hyatt the night before and want to meet in one of the common area, let me know, we will not check in until about 6PM.

My DW and I are also staying at the Hyatt on Friday night. Hopefully our flight out from Philly goes well and we'll be in Florida by 9 AM. We're planning on spending the day at the Magic Kingdom. Sort of our own little land and sea package!

Phyllisi,
Please bring her to the meeting on Sunday. My granddaughter is in the first grade also and would like to meet a new friend. We are bringing her and her cousin (also in the first grade) and her older sister.
Barbara

Phyllisi: Annie's family and my family are also staying at the Hyatt the night before and will also not be checking in until seven or so we can meet with you if you like since we both have boys that are 6 and my son just turned 7 this week. Let me know.....Pauline

[BMark, Sandra, and kids - HAVE A WONDERFUL CRUISE THIS COMING WEEK!!!

Have fun, relax, drink some of the good stuff, eat, eat, and eat...and then come back and tell us all about it!!!

You deserve this vacation!!!!!!!

Barbara, Brian, & kids

Calling all Hyatt travelors!!!??? I got a message on my machine this morning telling me that Annie's family and mine have been moved to the Dolphin and we now don't leave till about 11:00 for the port. Has anyone else had this happen to them today??
Pauline

We're at the Hyatt too, but haven't gotten a message yet! I'm going to confirm our reservations rightnow though, just to make sure everything's ok...

Would I be correct in assuming that some of you booked the Hyatt through Disney as part of your package? We are booked there as well, but we booked the hotel and air fare seperately from Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter