1/15/2005

kellimomo3 said:
Hi Pershing,

I am assuming you mean Dakota?? Hope you feel better soon..
Kelli

Yes. I can't believe I didn't figure that out when you said the last name, but you mostly just hear Dakota's first name.

Did you get a great deal on Feb. 25? That's peak cruising time I thought. I picked Early Dec. 06, which I know I can't do with a job that's so Christmas related, but the price was great.

I'm going to have to think about it a whole lot more.

Looking forward to reading your trip report. I plan to write one-more geared towards tips for single mom's- soon. I'm just trying to get my taxes done first.

I wrote all these notes in the back of the book I took to read, but they got a little sandy and wet.

Just wanted to say hi. Now that my son is over his virus and back in school, I can get back on the computer! We had a good time on the cruise too-a little disappointed at missing the ports, but lots of good memories made. Just wish we had gotten to Paradise Beach! It was good meeting everyone on Sunday. Loved your trip report Kelli!
Take good care everyone!
Sydne

They really didn't mind, though they are still giving us a hard time.

I also managed to aquire a few more pins while on board. It's getting a little silly, but it's fun. Since our flights home were delayed by a day, we went over to Epcot. Picked up a couple of pins for my "park" collection. They make great souveniers and a lot easier to store than some stuff.

Your kids were so cute, I hope they enjoyed the ship and the clubs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter