2/19/2005 Roll-Call: Who's Comin'???

ExecuMom

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
Hello -

We just finished the New Year's Eve Cruise on the Magic - our 3rd time - and re-booked for a 4th time.

It can't come quick enough for us!!!

Our Castmates at the time of saling include:

Me (38)
DH (40 on 2/17 - we're celebrating on the cruise!!)
DS (15)
DS (12)
DM (in-polite to say)

We'd love to hear from anyone else who will be joining us, so let us know who you are and where you're from!!!

Look forward to hearing from you...

Michele

We went on the 1/17 Western this year, had a great time. Rebooked for the Eastern on board.

We are from Charlotte NC
me 39
DH 40
2 girls, will be 4 and 7

We are a little concerned about the weather. We had a few chilly days....still beautiful weather....plus some really nice warm days. The crew said we had one of the better weeks. Luckily we are not sunworshipers so we were happy in shorts and occasionally a sweatshirt.

So we are crossing our fingers and hope that we will luck out again!

A little early now, but if anyone joins with a 7-8 year old girl, we would love to get a pen pal so our daughter will know someone on board. She was a little lonely the first 2 times in the kids club, luckily she quickly found some friends, but one in advance would be great. Plus she has never had a pen pal...I guess this would be an email pal!

Hey there jdmom!!

Great to hear from you!!

It will be nice to have the next year to get excited about our upcoming cruise - and to see who else will be joining us!

Take care ... All for now.

Michele

Couldn't get off the ship without rebooking!;)

This one will be a secret till X-mas, I hope.

It will be myself, then 42, DS15, DD13.

I'm hoping this is the correct school vacation week. I was looking to cruise 2/2006, but it wasn't yet available, so I had to book 2/2005 with the intention of changing it. I know I won't change it, lol.

I will have to change my counter!

Lynn

We're coming, too!

Myself, DH, DS (will be 15) and DD (will be 7)

Can't wait. I am thrilled that it is the eastern, this time.

Hi-I didn't re-book on board. Won't make that mistake again.

Anyway, I couldn't get a cat 3!! All Seasons Travel said that one or two will probably open up,. so I'm on a wait-list. I hope we get it!

Just want to say hi again. Anybody else joining us?

Can you tell that I can't wait?

Ursula

Mom, Dad, and me, their daughter (24), are going! We were on the Feb 19th 3-day wonder and booked onboard for next year. My parents are hooked!!!! They can't wait to go - it'll be their first 7-day cruise. We'll fly down from Boston the night before and stay at the Hyatt. We MIGHT do a night in Disney before returning home the following weekend. It's never to early to start planning!!!

Hi everyone!!!

I thought I'd breathe some life into this old post....

Happy Spring!!!!!

Our cruise will be here in 10 short months... before we know it.

Have a great week!

Michele

Hi all! Just checking in. Eight months to go! Last month I jumped on the "California Craze" bandwagon. I booked my family on the CA to FL repositioning cruise. I was sooo excited. If you check the thread for that cruise and check out the Dis list-its like a "Who's Who" list of the Disboards!! I couldn't wait to meet everyone. Problem is, I didn't tell my husband! I never do things behind his back and I felt like a liar. It wasn't as if I was hoping to surprise him. Nope-I just didn't want him to know. It is an expensive cruise and we had already booked the 2/19/05 Magic. So-I came clean. Of course, we can't afford both, so the California cruise had to go.

Two weeks after that-my husband was laid off from his job (happens all the time-construction) and I became ill.

God had other plans for us. This was also a reminder of the importance of honesty. The cruise didn't feel right without my husband's support. Now-it sounds silly-but I am actually glad that we're not going.

I hope this thread gets hopping soon!!

Ursula

Isn't anyone else on this cruise??

Hi all! Just booked our airfare with Jetblue, out of JFK. Getting excited!!

Ursula

I'm soooooo excited to find this thread! We're coming too!
Our cast of characters includes:

My DM,
her 3 DD's (I'm the middle one) and one SIL,
and all 5 of her grandchildren
DGD 16
DGD 14
DGD 11
DGS 8
DGD 4

(I hope the abbreviations make sense, I couldn't figure out how to make dear niece/nephew different from each other, so I tried dear granddaughter/son).

The 2 youngest won't have any idea about any of this until Christmas. The rest of us are so excited!!:Pinkbounc

Originally posted by momofgrrr8kids
I'm soooooo excited to find this thread! We're coming too!
Our cast of characters includes:

My DM,
her 3 DD's (I'm the middle one) and one SIL,
and all 5 of her grandchildren
DGD 16
DGD 14
DGD 11
DGS 8
DGD 4

(I hope the abbreviations make sense, I couldn't figure out how to make dear niece/nephew different from each other, so I tried dear granddaughter/son).

The 2 youngest won't have any idea about any of this until Christmas. The rest of us are so excited!!:Pinkbounc

All perfect ages for DCL! Glad to see others jumping on the bandwagon!

We're booked for on Jetblue from JFK on 2/18, arriving about 5PM. We're spending the night at the MCO Hyatt, and having DCL take the luggage and Happy Limo take us to the port.

Hello again. Just checking to see if anyone else is joining our thread yet.

I've decided to save a ton of money on this cruise and have my manicure, pedicure and hair style all done before we fly down. Last year I spent a lot of money on the spa and this year is all about cutting costs.

Just rambling, as usual!

Ursula

Hi there! We are seriously thinking about booking the 2/19/05 Eastern, and will probably decide in the next week or two. My girls will be 5 and 7, and if that's the same cruise you are doing, it's a super idea to have them be pen or e-mail pals before we go. We've done Disney the past two years, but haven't done a Disney cruise before (and the girls have never been on a cruise) and it looks like a great time.

Nice to meet you! E-mail me if you want to set them up as pen pals!

Our first DCL cruise :rockband:
It's Vacation Week for us in CT and since DH teaches HS, this had to be the one. Cruisers include DH (50 something), me (less fifty something than DH), and our "I'm bored" :bored: DS who will be 16 by the cruise.

Originally posted by dgaston
Our first DCL cruise :rockband:
It's Vacation Week for us in CT and since DH teaches HS, this had to be the one. Cruisers include DH (50 something), me (less fifty something than DH), and our "I'm bored" :bored: DS who will be 16 by the cruise.

Same holiday week here in NY. And we have a DS who'll be 15 by then. They have that act down pat, don't they?

Last year, DS had a ball at the Stack-the teen hangout. He's really looking forward to it again.

Welcome aboard!

Ursula

Thanks Dreamer 04. DS is actually looking a little at the DVD and once even said 'I'm looking forward to it" This is me:faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter