2/19/2005 Roll-Call: Who's Comin'???

I posted to see Sophie's ribbon and also because our thread was on page 3! I hate to be a thread killer!

We are all booked on the 2/19/05 Eastern and I can't wait!!

It will be myself, DH and DS 11, DS 7.

We took the Western before and thought we'd try out the Eastern. I am a teacher and I was talking about it so much at school that I convinced another teacher and her DH to go on this cruise as well. I'm sure we'll have a blast!

Dreamer~This may be very nervy but I was wondering if you get that Cat. 1 or 2 if I could have a tour. I would love to see those cabins.

We are staying Cat. 6 this time so it will be our first time with a veranda and I doubt I will ever get DH off of it!!

I hope we can all meet at cruise time. I did a Boston meet a few months ago and it was so much fun!

Joanne
:earsgirl:

Originally posted by jmcross

Dreamer~This may be very nervy but I was wondering if you get that Cat. 1 or 2 if I could have a tour. I would love to see those cabins.

Joanne

Hi Joanne! Happily! I am on the wait list for a cat 3-so we'll see!

Ursula

Thanks, Ursula!!

I'm counting the days.....

Joanne

Hello, everyone! We'll be joining you on the February 19, 2005 Eastern cruise.

We'll be in two adjoining cabins on deck 6. My wife and I will be in one cabin; my daughter, son-in-law and grandson in the other.

This will be our second Disney cruise and the first cruise ever for my daughter and her family. We're all looking forward to a wonderful cruise...we talk about it all the time!!

Booked the airfare! I and DH earned 3 award rt tickets so when SWA opened up the dates last weekend we booked the airfare. Leaving Providence on Friday evening and returning on Sunday. I have to change our counters. It's always sad to take off the last trip, especially when it was DH's extravagant birthday trip!

Now hoping for good winter weather.

dgaston: Hope you are having a blast at MNSSHP! Wish I were there!

Just breathing some life into this cruise meet thread.

Anyone else joining us? Why don't we try to set up a meet time?

Ursula

Sounds good to me. Let's try to meet.

Lew~Did you go to the Boston meet? I went and it was so much fun putting faces with names.

Joanne

No, but I am planning on next summer's DIS meet. As far as onboard, how about at the sail-away? I hate to miss that-it's so much fun!

Ursula

Originally posted by jmcross

Lew~Did you go to the Boston meet?

No, I didn't, Joanne. However, we should have a meet onboard after we set sail.

BTW, how about our Red Sox!? This is the year!!!

The onboard meet sounds like fun!

Lew~Let's hope our Red Sox can do it! I think 86 years is enough time to wait.

Joanne

Boy we sure do have trouble keeping this thread near the top! I am so glad the Sox reversed the curse!

Starting to muddle through all the descriptions of the shore excursions. What is ticking others' fancy?

I definitely want to do parasailing on Castaway Cay. Other than that I think I'm going to just to beaches on my own on the islands. I would love to go to Trunk Bay on St. John but haven't yet decided if it's worth all the travel time.

Joanne

I'm hoping to get the Castaway Cay excursion for our teen, but will have to wait a while to finish paying off the cruise, and I know it may be sold out. DH just wants to do excursions on his own too. I've been checking out the Passporter pages.

I had not seen this thread until today. I'm glad I did.

We booked this cruise on the ship the last time we were on board.

This will be cruise #3 for us. This time we have a Cat 3 connected to a Cat 4, rooms 8582 and 8584, which puts us right next to the aft elevators and underneath Topsiders...kid of like having your own kitchen upstairs!

It'll be me (42)
DW (41)
DD (10)
DS (10)
and another DS (10 - yes, triplets!)
my D-Niece (12)
D-Niece (9)
D-Nephew (9, yes, twins)

Last time we had the Roy Suite, something I'll miss this time!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Wow triplets and twins, and all so close in age. We're in 6134, one of the less-than-complete veranda cabins. DH and even DS are really looking forward to the cruise.

Hi all.

Well, DH is considering playing golf at Mahogony Run on St Thomas. We'll all be doing the Dolphin Encouner at Anguilla and parasailing on Castaway Cay! Weeeee! Can't wait!

Dreamer~
Where can I find info on the Dolphin encounter? Is it an official Disney excursion or something you book on your own?

Thanks,

Joanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter