2/19/2005 Roll-Call: Who's Comin'???

I specifically asked the CM about Mulan 2, and she said it was not on the list, but that she thinks it might be on in the rooms. But I'm betting it's the original.

DMOMof3 said:
Just thought I would pop in and wish everyone a Magical Cruise.

We cruised last year this time and I had reserved for this cruise while onboard but decided to do WDW instead. We were going to WDW for April vacation but had to cancel that trip.

Have a great time, hopefully I'll cruise again in the near future. :wave2:

Hi DMOMof3! We cruised with you last year!

Have a great time at WDW!

A question: Are you all bringing your kids to the meet onboard? My DS15 aleady knows a few kids from last year that are going again. But, DD7 is looking forward to meeting some children. If you would like, my DD7 even has a screen name and e-mail address. Or they can post here and we can let them chat a bit!

What do you think?

Ursula

I'll have 6 kids running around the ship, it's doubtful they'll be with me. My daughter might because she has exchanged e-mails with a young DD here already.

Since I expect my 3 kids to be with me at the sail-away....I will bring them with me to the meet. It'll be nice to know others can recognize them and vice-versa.

Can't believe we're leaving in just 3 days!!!! I've been watching the weather for our Friday travel day, I don't see any major storm systems which might impact air travel. Phew!!!! One less thing to stress about....

Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day - we did! The kids made us all kinds of "stuff" - including a beautiful Anniversary card. Yup, we got married on V-Day!

See you soon!
Lori

lgates63 said:
Since I expect my 3 kids to be with me at the sail-away....I will bring them with me to the meet. It'll be nice to know others can recognize them and vice-versa.

Can't believe we're leaving in just 3 days!!!! I've been watching the weather for our Friday travel day, I don't see any major storm systems which might impact air travel. Phew!!!! One less thing to stress about....

Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day - we did! The kids made us all kinds of "stuff" - including a beautiful Anniversary card. Yup, we got married on V-Day!

See you soon!
Lori

And guess what?

THERE'S A SNOWSTORM COMING TO THE NORTHEAST ON SUNDAY!!!

:banana: :cool1: :bounce: :bounce: :banana: :rotfl: :jumping1: :dancer:

On another note...we'll be staying at WDW starting tomorrow (Wednesday) night. Since we're likely to be at Disney Quest for the two days we're there (no parks this time around), anyone who's gonna be in Orlando is welcome to join me for a pre-cruise meet!

(I'm letting the kids get the video-game bug out of their system at DQ because I'm severely limiting their video-game time on the boat.)

Hello Everyone...

We arrived in Lake Buena Vista Sunday afternoon after a very nice driving trip from Vermont by way of Myrtle Beach. First time we have driven and we really enjoyed the trip. We left Vermont Wednesday morning, February 9th...just ahead of a major snow storm.

I am happy to report the wether has been beautiful...82° yesterday and at least high 70s today. Long term forecast says 74° in Orlando Saturday.

We were at Epcot last night for a Valentine's Day dinner at Chef's d'France with our favorite waiter. It was a very nice evening.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the DIS meet. See you all Saturday!!

Lew~That's quite a drive! Glad that you made it safely and that the weather is cooperating with you.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, too, even the Yankees fans. :rotfl:

(You know, I'm just kidding about all of that, I think the Yankees have a tremendous amount of talent and I have great respect for them!!)

Joanne
:earsgirl:

I'm so excited! We're still packing, but getting closer. Can't wait until getting the pets to the kennel, and driving to PVD for our Friday flight. Woo-hoo!

Home again, home again. Got into PVD an hour late last night, getting ready for tomorrows storm. Ursula, thanks for the bracelet tip--they found me enough for a bracelet too! And Mickey it was fun seeing you in the elevators! Take care all.

dgaston said:
Home again, home again. Got into PVD an hour late last night, getting ready for tomorrows storm. Ursula, thanks for the bracelet tip--they found me enough for a bracelet too! And Mickey it was fun seeing you in the elevators! Take care all.

Debbie, I think I bumped into you more than I did my own kids!

It was great seeing everybody.

I'm sorry our planned poker night didn't get enough people out (only Lew and his son-in-law and I were there), but we had a great time nonetheless.

I'm glad, Deb. It was so good to see people onboard that I "knew".
Mickey, sorry I missed poker night. But, DH and I had alot of much needed private time. The kids loved their friends so much, we had just about every evening to ourselves!

We rebooked onboard for next year. 2/18/06-Eastern again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter