2009 Version: Where and when are you going?

LocustPoint

DIS Veteran
Since the booking window just opened I thought it would be fun to see where and where everyone is going!

My DH and I are booked on ABD's Golden Path to Yosemite beginning on August 23rd, 2009.

So where are you going with ABD next year?

Sacred Valleys and Incan Cities, September 22 through September 30 (adults only)

There will be four of us: me, my partner, and his parents. They're from Colombia, although have lived in the US for over 40 years. It's our fifth trip to South America, but first time to Peru, and we're just gosh-darned excited about it!

We are heading to Wyoming June 30th - July 6th. We are looking forward to cooler and less humid weather! Our youngest son loves learning about magma, lava, and anything to do with the center of the earth or volcanos. So, he wll be in heaven.

I'm off to Glacier and Banff National Parks! Rocky Trails and Mountie Tales on Sep 5th!

Sayhello

We booked Viva Italia for September 17th to 25th. We want to go to Paris Disneyland first and I figured this would be the best time to go. The other kids are in school and my son will be just starting grade eight. I'm hoping he'll miss less of school with the first three weeks being about getting classes organized and reviewing last year's stuff.:teacher:

DM & I... girls only... adults only... Ireland, May 22-30!
:earsgirl::drinking1:earsgirl:

It will be my first abd trip, mum's second (by then).
:cheer2::shamrock::cheer2:

DS, who will be 11, and I are booked for the Gateway to the Galapagos Adventure on July 28th.

Can't Wait! :banana: :banana:

Dahly

DD (10 by then) and I are going to the Czech Republic and Austria next June!

Next summer, DH, DD (13 by then), DD (11 by then) and I are going on the Quest for the West tour starting August 23rd!

DH and I will be going to Ireland July 4. Can't wait!

June 23 Wyoming
Family of 4 with 2 DDs they will be 11 and 14 by then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter