2009 Version: Where and when are you going?

Daddy Brady, I figured if you guys are following us to Southwest Splendors, you should follow us down to Lima.

That's great! I'm sort of torn: still excited about leaving in six weeks for the Southest, but now also for the trip next year! Oh, and we're going to WDW in between.

And watching the Olympics has inspired me further. Is it too soon to start thinking about 2010?

Ireland july 22 -29.

5 of us, dh, me, and our 3 boys, 13,10 and 7 (turning 8 on July 24 and I hope Disney does something special.).

My Husband and I are going on the Januaryu 13th through the 18th adventure. Our 2008 adventure has just been cancelled so they offered us a few different dates to choose form. Looking forward to it.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

5 of us, dh, me, and our 3 boys, 13,10 and 7 (turning 8 on July 24 and I hope Disney does something special.).
Why leave it to chance? Call ABD, bring it to their attention that his Birthday will be during the trip, and ask if they will be doing anything special for him. You don't need to be surprised, just him! That way, there won't be any disappointments. (Although I imagine they *will* do something, it never hurts to be sure!)

Sayhello

DH & I are headed to Alaska 9/2/09 :cool1: DS28 and his fiancé (wife by the time of the trip), may join us.:thumbsup2 We are very excited! :yay: :yay:

VIVA ITALIA - June 29 - July 7, 2009. Apparently, this particular tour will stay at different hotels because of another tour starting on June 28 which will stay at the hotels mentioned online. Rome - Hotel Exedra, Tuscany - Hotel Belvedere and Venice - Hilton Molino Stucky. Has anyone stayed in these properties through ABD?

They told us that is wasn't going to be a busy time for people to book so they cancelled. Hopefully our Janurayr one won't get cancelled wither. I get nervous.

Ireland july 22 -29.

Just call and point out that it is his birthday. My daughter's birthday was a day before the trip and they gave her a little something (I won't say what because, I'm pretty sure it is the same on all the trips) and had a slice of cake with a candle for her.

VIVA ITALIA - June 29 - July 7, 2009. Apparently, this particular tour will stay at different hotels because of another tour starting on June 28 which will stay at the hotels mentioned online. Rome - Hotel Exedra, Tuscany - Hotel Belvedere and Venice - Hilton Molino Stucky. Has anyone stayed in these properties through ABD?

Why are they running 2 tours so close together? The Hotel Exedra is nicer than the Bernini it is rated #93 out of 1,157 hotels in Rome on Trip Advisor. The Bernini is rated #452. The Extrada costs $528/night the Bernini $489. They are in similar locations. The Extrada has a pool on the roof, the Bernini a nice lounge.

The Hilton Molino Stucky is rated 65 out of 387 hotels in Venice. The Dei Dogi 241. The Hilton is $687/night the DD $530.

Edit: I looked the the ABD web site and they are running a ton of Viva Italia trips in the summer months. Lots of overlapping dates. I would have liked a choice of the hotels!

Looks like you got the "Signature Viva Italia" trip. ;)

I was told by ABD that due to overlapping dates, they have to use different hotels. I called today and the accommodation at Tuscany is called Villa Belvedere Campoli.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter