2009 Version: Where and when are you going?

We (DH and I) just booked the trip to Ireland next May. I am thrilled and DH is warming up to the idea.

Ireland here we come!

Kathy and Kerry

I desperately want to do the Galapagos... just don't think I can afford it. Still pondering, though.

The prices ARE sky-high! I noticed, too, with the Viva Italia trip that the cost increased $2,700 from last year AND they changed two of the trip dinners into lunches. So I'm guessing it's not going to ever get cheaper, only more expensive. We'll see how this trip goes but it's a whack of dough for ten days!

I just booked today...my 15-year-old son and I are doing the Viva Italia tour on June 11th. It's our first time out of the country and we are so excited we can't stand it!!! Anyone have tips for us?

Get your passports soon, so you won't have to worry about that later. Do a little research about the places you will go and decide what to do during free time (this all helps to build the excitement), have a great trip.

Backstage Magic - ADULTS ONLY. 20-25th October. Just me:yay: . Not looking forward to 15 Hour flight though...Boring

Booked for Australia, but not going til 2010. Trying to give my child a chance to get another 1 1/2 under his belt. He will be 10 at that time. :thumbsup2

I am "thinking" of going SOLO for the Boston/New York trip in May, waiting for the info Package to come.:cool1: How far in advance do I have to book?:confused3

many of us were trying to get the early booking discount. As I understand it they have limited amounts of "early booking" rates so we wanted to book as early as possible to get that rate

We (DH and I) just booked the trip to Ireland next May. I am thrilled and DH is warming up to the idea.

Ireland here we come!

Kathy and Kerry

Yes! I do believe we are on the same trip. Our son Kerry is not joining us but what a coincidence in names. ;)

Hey Redzinner,

Love your son's name!;) So glad to be meeting a fellow Ireland traveler.

I see from your signature that you are going to Italy soon. I hope you will be able to post a report about all of your adventures.

It seems like a long time until we will be in Ireland, but the older I get the faster time seems to fly by.

Kathy

Since the booking window just opened I thought it would be fun to see where and where everyone is going!

My DH and I are booked on ABD's Golden Path to Yosemite beginning on August 23rd, 2009.

So where are you going with ABD next year?
HI, I live in Massachusetts. I went on the Holloywood/disneyland adventure April 2008 and have just booked the Costa Rica trip for 4/18/09!

DH and myself are booked for Alpine Magic, May 24/09. We're thinking of pre extra days and taking the train to Venice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter