2020 Tropical Storms/Hurricanes

We fly into MCO tomorrow morning. Hopefully the flight doesn't get canceled.
We fly out of Orlando at noon tomorrow, and I am hoping the same thing. We get picked up at 9 am for the airport and I hate to get there and spend the day watching.our flight get delayed or eventually canceled when I could stay at Disney another day!

We fly out of Orlando at noon tomorrow, and I am hoping the same thing. We get picked up at 9 am for the airport and I hate to get there and spend the day watching.our flight get delayed or eventually canceled when I could stay at Disney another day!

We were supposed to fly out around 3pm tomorrow. We preemptively changed flights to Monday and extended our stay an extra night. I figured I would rather stay in a resort room all day than an airport with some questionable mask wearing practices and turn out getting our flight cancelled.

We were supposed to fly out around 3pm tomorrow. We preemptively changed flights to Monday and extended our stay an extra night. I figured I would rather stay in a resort room all day than an airport with some questionable mask wearing practices and turn out getting our flight cancelled.
We were considering the same thing but I got worried if the storm arrives later it may affect Monday flights and I am due back to work Tuesday. I will get up early in the morning and see what the forecast/weather is and may end up changing our flights then. Otherwise we are hoping to get out before it gets too bad!

Looks like the storm did not re-intesify overnight. WDW should be spared most of the effects. Rain forecast to start about 11 am and winds forecast to be in the low 20mph range. Expected total rainfall of 2-4 inches.

Looks like the storm did not re-intesify overnight. WDW should be spared most of the effects. Rain forecast to start about 11 am and winds forecast to be in the low 20mph range. Expected total rainfall of 2-4 inches.
Sounds like a fairly average late summer orlando down poor then!

Some of the outer bands are just now starting to hit east central Florida and is very slow moving. It appears the splash down for the Dragon manned capsule will be around Pensacola this afternoon (~2:42 PM) as opposed to the Atlantic for obvious reasons.

Rain actually started about 10 am.

Saw a FB video of someone at BLT today and it's raining pretty good. It's supposed to rain in Orlando all day looks like.

So it basically did what they said it would do a week ago. Hurricane season is the best. lol

I feel like this always happens here with snow storms. They give us one forecast a week out, change it 23 times in the ensuing days and then the day the storm actually hits it turns out to be pretty much exactly what the said in their first forecast 7 days out. 😄

Saw a FB video of someone at BLT today and it's raining pretty good. It's supposed to rain in Orlando all day looks like.
And yet three miles away the sun is back out.

I feel like this always happens here with snow storms. They give us one forecast a week out, change it 23 times in the ensuing days and then the day the storm actually hits it turns out to be pretty much exactly what the said in their first forecast 7 days out. 😄

Last summer we cut our beach trip short to run home and get ready for hurricane Barry. It barely even rained. That was when I said I was done caring unless it's a cat 3 or up.

So, are they thinking there will be any effects tomorrow or further in to the week at all? We fly in tomorrow and are supposed to land at 10 am. The forecasts I saw were 90% rain Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday with storms pretty much all day each day. We leave on Thursday, so that would really suck if that’s the case. I wasn’t sure if it was a result of the storm or not.

So, are they thinking there will be any effects tomorrow or further in to the week at all? We fly in tomorrow and are supposed to land at 10 am. The forecasts I saw were 90% rain Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday with storms pretty much all day each day. We leave on Thursday, so that would really suck if that’s the case. I wasn’t sure if it was a result of the storm or not.
It's supposed to rain every day til at least the 16th at Bay Lake. But as far as this current storm it should be out of the area late afternoon tomorrow

It's supposed to rain every day til at least the 16th at Bay Lake. But as far as this current storm it should be out of the area late afternoon tomorrow
Like all day rain? Or pop up thunderstorms like normal? What I saw looked like all day storms each day we are there and not the usual pop ups and sun in between

Like all day rain? Or pop up thunderstorms like normal? What I saw looked like all day storms each day we are there and not the usual pop ups and sun in between
50-80% chance every day this week. Not sure if it's going to be all day or not. Weather in Florida is hard to predict besides generalizations like "Daily summer showers"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter