Loving the new PJ. The tamu tamu sounds really exciting. Just to let you know the smallest DPS package is 3 hrs. We are using DPS for our getting ready and the ceremony then Misty for the rest of the day. Love the cake choice. Good luck on everything! Ps...your ring is on its way to you...mailed it yesterday morning!

Oh ok, 3 hours it is then. One of the pdf's they sent me on Tamu Tamu listed Disney Photography for 2 hours as an option, but no big deal. Thanks for mailing my ring! Can't wait to see it!!

Hmm, not sure I would go with someone called the "Director of Love" :laughing:....but that is a nice gesture!

On another wedding website I just received a PM from someone named Eric (just a coincidence). He said he was from plentyoffish.com (where Eric and I met) and he wanted to offer up their Director of Love to officiate our wedding (For Free!) since we met on their website :rotfl: I emailed him back and thanked him and said that my brother was our officiant, but HOW COOL...or weird...not sure :lmao:

That's really cool, and weird! Haha! At first I was like umm, strange...then I figured it's a nice gesture on their part. I mean an officiant does usually cost 150-250! But still...:rotfl2:

Hmm, not sure I would go with someone called the "Director of Love" :laughing:....but that is a nice gesture!

That's really cool, and weird! Haha! At first I was like umm, strange...then I figured it's a nice gesture on their part. I mean an officiant does usually cost 150-250! But still...:rotfl2:

I thought it was weird too...not sure I would take them up on their offer even if we didn't have our officiant already. I can see how it's good publicity for them though:rotfl:

Director of love sounds extremely creepy...like a nickname for someone who controls people who offer "love". (sorry trying to say it in the cleanest way possible)

but it was nice of them to offer

Director of love sounds extremely creepy...like a nickname for someone who controls people who offer "love". (sorry trying to say it in the cleanest way possible)

but it was nice of them to offer

:lmao: Lol the funny thing is when I googled her that's NOT her title...I guess they were trying to be cute!

I love the reception location. I didnt even know you could have it there. Very neat!

Thanks! Back when we first started planning I asked if anything was available at AK and they offered up two locations, Tamu Tamu being one of them.

HAHA, I think I'd take them up on their offer, so long as I could include in the contract that "director of love" is not to be used in conjunction with and/or affiliated with my wedding ever again!! :lmao:

i agree... that title is alittle creepy... nice gesture.... but creepy!!!

Lol I wonder if it would have been just as creepy if she wasn't the Director of Love.

HAHA, I think I'd take them up on their offer, so long as I could include in the contract that "director of love" is not to be used in conjunction with and/or affiliated with my wedding ever again!! :lmao:

:lmao:

I told my brother about it and he said, "But you told them that your WONDERFUL brother is already performing the ceremony right ;)" lol

I am currently waiting to hear back from my WP regarding our menu. I know we have to do a buffet, which we were going to do anyway, but I don't know if I can't still pick off the menu they originally provided.

Oh I am so excited that you have switched to AK reception. If I was having a big wedding I would totally have it there so I am going to live through you.

WOW! Loving your new plans.... very unique! good luck with everything!:goodvibes

Thank you!!

Oh I am so excited that you have switched to AK reception. If I was having a big wedding I would totally have it there so I am going to live through you.

Luckily ours won't be too big either but we are still super excited about it. We can't wait for our planning session to find out more details!!

hi there! Ok so 1st of all "Director of Love"..........:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I think your brother should ordain himself as a "director of love" and sign your marriage license that way lol! Too funny, my MOH Jess just met her BF on that site, I'll have to tell her about your success story... maybe she will use a Director of Love to marry her one day :rotfl2:

Ok, now seriously glad you are getting a fresh start with your PJ, its good to clear your head ya know! And I love love love your new plans! Tamu Tamu is so awesome, I cannot wait to see everything from your PS, its so close!!! Yay Mandy!!!:cheer2:

Bummer about the DP.... fingers crossed the other people will move their date or something. Keep me (and everyone else) posted!

Hi there! You're plans are amazing!!! I loooove that cake!! We had a 5pm ceremony at the wedding pavillion too - you will love it there :love: Can't wait to here more :woohoo:

hi there! Ok so 1st of all "Director of Love"..........:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I think your brother should ordain himself as a "director of love" and sign your marriage license that way lol! Too funny, my MOH Jess just met her BF on that site, I'll have to tell her about your success story... maybe she will use a Director of Love to marry her one day :rotfl2:

Ok, now seriously glad you are getting a fresh start with your PJ, its good to clear your head ya know! And I love love love your new plans! Tamu Tamu is so awesome, I cannot wait to see everything from your PS, its so close!!! Yay Mandy!!!:cheer2:
Lol haha he will love that idea. Df and I kept talking about emailing them and telling them how we met on their site and are now getting married...not so much anymore. Good luck to your sister. Eric and I talked on the phone for a month before we met but I knew he was the one on our first date!! It will be just under 2 years from when we met by the time we get married!

Bummer about the DP.... fingers crossed the other people will move their date or something. Keep me (and everyone else) posted!

I will...I wasn't too crazy about UK...just didn't seem EPCOTy enough:rotfl:

Hi there! You're plans are amazing!!! I loooove that cake!! We had a 5pm ceremony at the wedding pavillion too - you will love it there :love: Can't wait to here more :woohoo:

Aww thanks!!

Hey Amanda! I'm glad that everything is finally coming together. I love your new reception location. That will be a unique location to have it and I recalled that you, toward the beginning of your other PJ, mentioned that AK is Eric's favorite place.

About the DP - while Italy is my preference to view Illuminations from, the UK is great as well. If you do end up with the UK and can't move to the Italy location, you'll be having so much fun that night with the excitement of the upcoming wedding, surrounded by friends and family, enjoying great Disney food and feeling that special Disney magic that I doubt you'll even give the Italy location a thought. So, please don't stress about the location. You have a location reserved and it will be a great night regardless if it's in the UK pavilion or the Italy pavilion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter