8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like this? My DS10 reading every word of the monument. When we went to England, all he wanted to do was visit WWII sites.

0327thomasreading.jpg

Oh, he read those walls but I was talking about the ones in the museum downstairs. :)

of503324432.jpg
of50332443.jpg

Tom have you started the next thread yet? It's time for this one to be closed.

Interesting about tourist impressions. I have only been in Paris once, when I was 16. I thought it was dirty and the people were rude. This was over 30 yrs ago. I was with a school group. The teacher we were with said it was quaint. I had just spent 2 months living in Wash DC where all the monuments are shinning white and to see the monuments in Paris all dirty was so disrespectful to me. Our teacher said the dirt was quaint. I said tell that to my mom about my room! :lmao:

That is very true. We try to look for the positive wherever we go. So many people have posted on the main board that they hated Costa Maya, yet is is one of the most memorable ports we have ever been too. I will never forget the smiling faces of the children we met there in the village near the ruins. :)

I know (by experience too) that it is good to wear a t-shirt while snorkeling so that you don't get burnt to a crisp, but has anyone tried those special "swim shirts"? Are they any better then wearing a regular t-shirt?

Here is a link: http://www.alexandme.com/Mens_UV_Swim_Shirts_s/9.htm in case you don't know what I'm talking about. Just curious.

My boys use rash guards - love them! And they provide way more protection against the sun than a white t-shirt. They also weigh less, and dry faster. We got ours at Campmor.com. They've got the kids rash guards on special right now for just under $15 - which is a really good price. I wasn't looking for adults - they might be on special too. The one on special is the "house brand" - which we use right now - and recommend.

As an alternative - if you want full body coverage - so that you're not worrying about your legs as well - you might try a dive skin. Similar concept - but with full coverage. You should be able to get one online in the $30-ish range. I use a skin myself. Here's what they look like. http://www.leisurepro.com/Prod/BLRLM.html

K, we'll miss your wit and humor if you're not posting much, but totally understand. We'll keep you in our thoughts and hope that something much better comes along soon. Let us know if there's anything we can do.

suicide.gif

i give up...

Khristina you have done an awesome job. We all appreciate your hard work

Good Morning!!!

HappyMonday21.jpg

LOVE IT

And when you're not at your job, you're on the computer playing a game in "Webkinz World" to earn your kid more points so that he/she can afford to feed and take care of the pet.:confused3

Thats my JOB... make money so he can shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter