8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for comments re Daughter, she will have an operation on one of her ears next week, both have problems first diagnosed on the Disney Magic last August.

I will stay in with her at hospital at least two nights, as wife has also been ill any needs to stay at home.

We have to wait on the other ear, as it might have gone to far to operate, but it might correct itself but they are unsure

THANKS

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: We'll be thinking of you and your family!

Thanks for comments re Daughter, she will have an operation on one of her ears next week, both have problems first diagnosed on the Disney Magic last August.

I will stay in with her at hospital at least two nights, as wife has also been ill any needs to stay at home.

We have to wait on the other ear, as it might have gone to far to operate, but it might correct itself but they are unsure

THANKS

Yes Andrew, our family will be thinking and praying for you and your family.

Just sent an email to DCL regarding their Port information website. They have the following for Cartagena.
Cartagena

As Andy found out the other day the country is Colombia not Columbia. Would sure hate to have a bunch of pi**ed Colombians waiting for us when we get there because we misspelled their country.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG fellow Geeks! This may be worse than john1!!:sad2:

Jonesing, I can not beleive that we are the only two people still awake on this form. I have been here since the beginning and have never seen it this dead. How are things in Colorado?

TAKE WHAT YOU CAN!

Roger

GIVE NOTHING BACK!
Yeah Iwondered about that myself! I decided to watch 24 and CSI on DVR for a while. I can't utter "So on the boards today..." to DW because she doesn't want to hear about any of it until later :rotfl:

iBCE7E20D-50DB-4A42-A3AA-F48E5765C793.jpg

Cool! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

DH has been looking over my should with grave concern. He says I am a DISboard junkie. Can you imagine!! I'm not even over 100 posts. He asked if I had read all of the 7500 + posts . . . I hesitated before responding a very quiet, "well most of them .. ." He then asked if we had already starting the party . . .I pointed to the 7500 + posts . . .:lmao:

Hmmmmm, I wonder if DH will be onto me this time...:scratchin

Do you all think that we spent enough money yesterday to pay for the new ship? Got to be close.

I'm here too!
I'm still wondering what's the deal with cartegena. Why are people saying they aren't getting off the ship there?

Because it's Colombia and some folks are in positions where personal foreign travel is monitored and depending on the country, frowned upon :sad2: or perhaps even not permissible:crazy2:. Scratch that, you could go, but you may not be working on the same thing as when you left! :faint: Hence the proposal for a "Stuck on the ship in Cartagena" drinking group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter