A trip to WDW w/NO kids? Hubba Hubba! Wink Wink! UPDATE: EXTRA, EXTRA!!! Pg 158

Cheri, oh Cheri, any chance of another update this weekend?

You think this might be complete before you leave on your next disney adventure

popcorn::

Hey just found this tr wanted to pop in and say HI :wave2:

can't wait for another update

Haven't seen you on TFW for a while, miss you :hug:

:hug: I just can't seem to keep up around here! Especially on TFW thread!
:laughing:

Just popping in to Say Hey and see if any new updates are coming popcorn::

uhh...:scratchin

:rotfl2:

I guess I should try harder huh? My brain has been SO FOCUSED on this upcoming trip. I can't believe it's NEXT MONTH! I need to crack the whip on myself and get this report finished.

Love your trip report...we were in WDW the same time!

BTW, your Donald was awesome!

Cool! Isn't it just the best time to go?!

Thanks so much! Actually, I found the drawings! :banana: I need to take a picture of them and post. :goodvibes

Cheri, oh Cheri, any chance of another update this weekend?

You think this might be complete before you leave on your next disney adventure

popcorn::

sorry, I'm such a slacker. :rolleyes1

I hope hope hope! If not there is no hope. :rotfl2:

Hey just found this tr wanted to pop in and say HI :wave2:

can't wait for another update

Hi! :welcome:

Sorry it's taking me SO LONG to finish this sucker! It's the TRIP REPORT THAT DOESN'T END. Just like the song :lmao:

let's see...I'm gonna be a pessimist and say that I hope to get an update in by this weekend. I'll still try to get one in before that! Y'all just keep encouraging me and maybe I'll get it in sooner ;) :thumbsup2

There's a few of you that already know this, but I wanted to announce it here so my readers will know where I've been.

It's my Grandma. She's not doing well. In fact, she probably will not make it through the week. Last week she stopped eating and talking. My aunt(who has POA) allowed the hospital to give her a feeding tube, even though her will states that she did not want anything like that.
Finally after a few days they took away the tube. Then her kidneys started failing. And her lungs got fluid in them. My family has been at the hospital constantly. I was up there Friday(left work early), and for 80% of my weekend.

It's a difficult time for my family, and I have kept to myself about it mostly. I'm sorry I haven't come around to tell y'all sooner.

Cheri, I'm finally caught up on the last installments of your trip report (the ones you posted last month) and enjoyed them all. Your encounter with Rosie sounds hysterical, and that's awesome that you were selected to participate in the Indy stunt show! BTW, your drawing of Donald Duck was the best! :thumbsup2

There's a few of you that already know this, but I wanted to announce it here so my readers will know where I've been.

It's my Grandma. She's not doing well. In fact, she probably will not make it through the week. Last week she stopped eating and talking. My aunt(who has POA) allowed the hospital to give her a feeding tube, even though her will states that she did not want anything like that.
Finally after a few days they took away the tube. Then her kidneys started failing. And her lungs got fluid in them. My family has been at the hospital constantly. I was up there Friday(left work early), and for 80% of my weekend.

It's a difficult time for my family, and I have kept to myself about it mostly. I'm sorry I haven't come around to tell y'all sooner.

Cheri, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I read about her accident earlier tonight (while playing catch-up) and was going to ask how she was doing now...and then I got to the update you posted today. I lost my paternal grandmother last year, and my maternal grandmother is in a nursing home and probably won't be around too much longer. She's my last living grandparent (my maternal grandfather died before I was born, and my paternal grandfather died about 25 years ago). I will keep your family in my prayers!

God took her home mid-day yesterday. She went peacefully. The services will be tomorrow so I will not be around much, til maybe this weekend.

Thank y'all for all the kind words, hugs, prayers, and support.

God took her home mid-day yesterday. She went peacefully. The services will be tomorrow so I will not be around much, til maybe this weekend.

Thank y'all for all the kind words, hugs, prayers, and support.

I know I already expressed my sympathies for you and your family yesterday but I just wanted to give you another hug here. :hug: :hug: :hug: I'll be here for ya to make you laugh with my typo's when you get back :rolleyes:

I know I already expressed my sympathies for you and your family yesterday but I just wanted to give you another hug here. :hug: :hug: :hug: I'll be here for ya to make you laugh with my typo's when you get back :rolleyes:

thank you!!! :hug: :hug:

:hug: :grouphug:

We're all here for you!

thank you so much! :hug:

Thinking of you Cheri :hug:

thanks girl! :hug:

:grouphug: Sorry for your loss

Thanks Dan! :hug:

FYI, I posted an update on my Bacon pre-TR, if anyone is interested. I'm sorry for not keeping up with this TR. I want to challenge myself though. I would like to at least finish posting pictures of this trip. So I'm gonna *try* my hardest! :goodvibes

Cheri, girl....no need for appologies. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we all totally understand why you have been absent from doing updates here. We've been patient this long....We'll stick with you until the end! :hug: :hug:

Cheri, girl....no need for appologies. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we all totally understand why you have been absent from doing updates here. We've been patient this long....We'll stick with you until the end! :hug: :hug:

Yeah, what she said!:goodvibes

Well I don’t know if it is good or bad that I’m only a couple of pages behind after being AFK for the past 6 weeks, but at least I was able to catch up pretty quick ;)

Cool that you caught rope drop at MGM and had so much fun on ToT. Darn them not having RnRC open for y’all though! Those pics with Rosie are fantastic and cool that you two left the lipstick on the rest of the day :D What a look of concentration you had drawing your Donald face …and yes, you left Mike in the dust with your sketch.

And WOW, you did run into a gaggle of characters …I’ve never seen such a group at MGM before! And very cute pics “with” the characters :) And BIG WHOOHOO!!! For getting chosen for Indiana Jones!!! It looks like you had a great time out there and very cute with the sleeves hanging down. And great that you got to meet Indy – yay! And the bonus of pulling the rope in the well – my girls LOVE doing that :rotfl:

Thank you for the parade pics …my girls wanted to ride rides and just wouldn’t stop for the parade :P And then more character interaction with the Army Men …you really lucked out! And I think there are just some days that are meant to be long ones. If you had taken a break you would have missed some good stuff :goodvibes

I was very sorry to hear about your grandma :( I am glad she passed on peacefully. Much love and prayers from me and my family as you and yours work through this tough time :hug: :grouphug: :hug:

Now I'll head over to the bacon report and see what's been going on there :woohoo:

MikeCheriEngagementBW.jpg

Just wanted to post again how beautiful this picture is!!!

Ok, I'm back and can't believe you are almost in WDW!!! Woo Hoo, 2 more weeks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter