A very Caribbean March Break getaway! TR link added 03/23

It's always hard deciding what you want your final Disney memories to be. I would imagine Raglan Road will be a little hectic, but then again, I'm sure it'll be a fun atmosphere. Maybe visit the MK first then head over to DS?
I think that would be fun!
have zero experience in visiting on St. Patrick’s…
But I can’t imagine it being any less than nuts.
But… if you can score an ADR… might be pretty awesome. :)
Even a drink at the bar could be fun!
What??? That’s… practically now!
2 days to go!
I’m with Alicia - I’d start in MK and then visit DS. I’m sure an ADR at Raglan Road might be tough a week out, but it’s always possible with a cancellation!
I think this would work well too.
Just in case you don’t have a chance to post again before your trip, have an AWESOME time!
Thank you so much!
Have a wonderful time!
Thank you!
I like the plan of MK in the morning and then DS afternoon. If you can’t get an adr for lunch at Raglan Road ( my mother in law grew up in Raglan Street btw) then you could grab something to eat from Cookes of Dublin and hopefully snag a table at the wee bar that sits between the two places ( think it’s called “ the hole in the wall bar”). We love it there. The barman is usually good craic and the drinks were a decent pour the last time we were there. Plus you get a bit of traditional music thrown in for atmosphere. Worse case scenario even if you can’t get a spot there you will find somewhere in DS as there’s so much to choose from and at least you’ll get a sense of the festivities for St Patrick’s Day ☘️☘️☘️
Ooooh, I like this plan! Thanks Moira!
Have a great trip wherever you end up :goodvibes
Thanks so much!
I would leave the last day flexible so that you can do whatever you weren't able to do before. But it would be fun to at least stop by Raglan Road. A second option could be Rose and Crown, although not as fun. :)
That's a good back up option! I could always get the Leaping Leprechaun drink from Rose and Crown. :)

Have a wonderful trip! I would do MK and head to DS for the afternoon, you really have almost a full day in the bubble before heading to the airport!
Thanks Caroline!

I am at the airport and life is good! I took the commuter train and Airport Express train which worked perfectly!

Tuesdays must be the best day to fly out! I was worried after hearing the horror stories about Pearson last weekend but today was a breeze! I was through BOTH security and customs in under 10 minutes!

Here’s my new travel outfit I purchased for this trip. Comfy, flowy jumpsuits are the best!

12F6D526-3C9C-46C3-A289-49CFEEEA9A1B.jpeg

I decided to be healthy at the airport and went for a fabulous Cobb salad from Freshi for lunch. Of course I had to make up for that by going for an Aperol Spritz to accompany it.

06CDA765-F6B6-442B-8FE0-576AF9FDF3DD.jpeg

Vacation mode activated!

7E8C67D7-9346-43A3-9368-54C3A1FE5C3D.jpeg

I am at the airport and life is good!
You must be on your way by now!
I was through BOTH security and customs in under 10 minutes!
:eek:

How???? Teach me your ways, oh master.
Here’s my new travel outfit I purchased for this trip.
I really like it. You look terrific. :)
I decided to be healthy at the airport and went for a fabulous Cobb salad from Freshi for lunch. Of course I had to make up for that by going for an Aperol Spritz to accompany it.
:lmao:
Vacation mode activated!
Have a great time!

Tuesdays must be the best day to fly out! I was worried after hearing the horror stories about Pearson last weekend but today was a breeze! I was through BOTH security and customs in under 10 minutes!
We have found Tuesday is a great day to travel. Wednesday isn't too bad, either. :)
Here’s my new travel outfit I purchased for this trip. Comfy, flowy jumpsuits are the best!
It looks very comfy - and cute, too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter