A very Caribbean March Break getaway! TR link added 03/23

I would say that at least 75% of my wardrobe is Disney related! But I don't have enough occasion to wear my many Disney Dresses. I need more leisure time! :laughing:
Do you wear your Disney dresses on your Disneyland adventures? Which dresses are your favourites?

4 parks on day 4!

I am trying for a 4 parks day again today and am really looking forward to no restrictions!! I am being super ambitious and starting the day early at Animal Kingdom. Goals here are to ride Everest, meet Moana and grab the chill chocolate squares from Zuri's.

I had been eyeing up a Garden Rocks reservation for the last set of Modern English but I couldn't find anything I was really interested in. That is until I switched to do an all day search and up popped a breakfast reservation at Garden Grill with seating at the 8 pm show! Perfect!! And of course I couldn't resist breakfast with Chip, Dale, Farmer Mickey and Pluto!

1709723474124.png

I will definitely grab an Uber from AK as my reservation is at 9:40! Definitely tight timing but I'll make it work. After breakfast, I will hit up Living with the Land before strolling through Epcot to enjoy all the Flower and Garden beauty.

1709724034982.png

DHS will be next on the list with the Frozen Sing a Long being a top priority. I know crowd levels are going to be bananas so am planning on just enjoying what I can manage to do.
Once I've had my fill of DHS I will hop on the Skyliner back to CBR for some pool time!

Dinner tonight will either be at Bar Riva or Banana Cabana before hopping back on the Skyliner for the last set of Modern English! I will stay for Luminous as I was watching Resort TV1 and Josh found the perfect viewing spot closer to Dreamer's Point. There is even an after show with music that I didn't realize existed. So I will definitely take time to watch that and just enjoy the end of evening ambiance at Dreamer's Point .

I am so in love with this beautiful new area. :)

Then I will hop on the monorail and head to Magic Kingdom to end the night by the castle!

1709724812808.png

And that leaves me with one more day to plan for, But in happy news, it's only six more days until my trip!

Don’t do a monorail crawl before this day! :rotfl:
Sounds wonderful I’m glad you are giving Luminous another chance, not sure I will! :laughing:
I thought about Garden Grill breakfast for September, both Andi and Kait really like breakfast food.
I can’t believe you leave in 6 days, yay :cheer2:

I'm thrilled that they eliminated the park hopping restrictions. Now you have a good chance at making your four park goal. :)

I hope you make it to Modern English. It must be a good band. :) We like Evolution Motown but they won't be performing when we are there next month.

Your trip is so close!

I'm enjoying all your park planning and outfit planning too. I think I spend more time on outfit planning than park planning.

I can't wait to read about your trip.

I love the plans for your four parks day! It sounds like a low-key way to hit highlights and favorites - but I’m most impressed you’re fitting in pool time with a four parks day!

That is until I switched to do an all day search and up popped a breakfast reservation at Garden Grill with seating at the 8 pm show! Perfect!!

I fully endorse this choice - I’m glad this popped up for you! This breakfast looks SO delicious and the characters are great.

Don’t do a monorail crawl before this day! :rotfl:
No 4 cocktails night!
Sounds wonderful I’m glad you are giving Luminous another chance, not sure I will! :laughing:
It might grow on me... you never know!
I can’t believe you leave in 6 days, yay :cheer2:
So excited!!!!:dogdance:
I'm thrilled that they eliminated the park hopping restrictions. Now you have a good chance at making your four park goal. :)
So much better than that silly 2 pm!
I hope you make it to Modern English. It must be a good band. :) We like Evolution Motown but they won't be performing when we are there next month.
Modern English is great! They are a New Wave band from the 80's. I've been listening to them since I was about 15 so just a few years! :)
I'm enjoying all your park planning and outfit planning too. I think I spend more time on outfit planning than park planning.
Thanks Vanessa! I love the outfit planning too...all part of the Disney fun!
I love the plans for your four parks day! It sounds like a low-key way to hit highlights and favorites - but I’m most impressed you’re fitting in pool time with a four parks day!
Go big or go home, right??? I figure since I will be in the parks until about 2:00, then back out by around 6:00, it will give me time for the pool.
I fully endorse this choice - I’m glad this popped up for you! This breakfast looks SO delicious and the characters are great.
Love Garden Grill so much! My DH is jealous I am going there without him.

Do you wear your Disney dresses on your Disneyland adventures? Which dresses are your favourites?

It depends. Mostly no becuase we are doing attractions and are running around. I only wear the dresses when we are planning dining or such. It's not really easy doing rides in the dresses.

I mostly end up wearing the dresses when I plan on doing dinners and such.

Now that Fran isn't here I don't sign up for as many dinners and things cause I don't have friends who have the funds to go the dinners and events Fran and I used to sign up for.
I also don't have the funds to pay for friends to attend with ne, so I'm just not going.

Ad a result I don't get to wear my dresses as much as I'd like. 😢

I am loving all your plans. Solo trips definitely give you much more freedom to go from park to park without any moaning and groaning from anyone else in the family ( speaking for my traveling companions 😂). Love it and the pool time in the middle will have you recharged and ready to go.

It depends. Mostly no becuase we are doing attractions and are running around. I only wear the dresses when we are planning dining or such. It's not really easy doing rides in the dresses.
I do wear some of my DDS dresses in the parks. I tend not to wear the lighter coloured ones anywhere but for drinks and dinner but other (Tiki, Small World, Orange Bird etc) I am happy to wear out and about. I always throw on a pair of bike shorts underneath for ease of movement. The other dresses I find great for in the park are the Ambrie line and the dresses from Enchanted Dress Shop. They are jersey cotton with pockets. Very comfortable and cool.
Now that Fran isn't here I don't sign up for as many dinners and things cause I don't have friends who have the funds to go the dinners and events Fran and I used to sign up for.
That's really hard. I loved reading about all the beautiful experiences you and Fran would enjoy. You really had a wonderful life together. :hug:
I also don't have the funds to pay for friends to attend with ne, so I'm just not going.
Do you have friends that also went to those events? Would you ever consider going solo?
I am loving all your plans. Solo trips definitely give you much more freedom to go from park to park without any moaning and groaning from anyone else in the family ( speaking for my traveling companions 😂). Love it and the pool time in the middle will have you recharged and ready to go.
Thanks Moira! I love traveling with others too but solo trips really do give you all the flexibility to choose exactly what you want. :)

I some how lost this thread! All your plans sound great so far! I am worried about the weather as well. I am hoping it will be nice but I will need layers I think.

I some how lost this thread! All your plans sound great so far! I am worried about the weather as well. I am hoping it will be nice but I will need layers I think.
I have everything under the sun packed but at least I will have options!

Your dates are coming up soon...you must be getting so excited!

Celebrating St Patrick's Day in Disney! :shamrock:

Sadly this is also my last day in the parks....5 days is never long enough. I'll have everything packed up and ready to transfer to Bell Services. Now which park should I head to this morning? I am kind of thinking about Magic Kingdom? Or a little more time at Flower and Garden?

Part of me wants to head to Disney Springs to take in the atmosphere around Raglan Road. Do you think it will be completely bananas there?

My flight tonight leaves Orlando at 9:00 pm so I'll probably leave for the airport by about 5:00 - 5:30. I am just thinking of how to fit in as much last day fun as possible. All ideas/suggestions welcome. I can't believe I leave in three days!!

It's always hard deciding what you want your final Disney memories to be. I would imagine Raglan Road will be a little hectic, but then again, I'm sure it'll be a fun atmosphere. Maybe visit the MK first then head over to DS?

Part of me wants to head to Disney Springs to take in the atmosphere around Raglan Road. Do you think it will be completely bananas there?
I have zero experience in visiting on St. Patrick’s…
But I can’t imagine it being any less than nuts.
But… if you can score an ADR… might be pretty awesome. :)
I can't believe I leave in three days!!
What??? That’s… practically now!

I’m with Alicia - I’d start in MK and then visit DS. I’m sure an ADR at Raglan Road might be tough a week out, but it’s always possible with a cancellation!

Just in case you don’t have a chance to post again before your trip, have an AWESOME time!

I like the plan of MK in the morning and then DS afternoon. If you can’t get an adr for lunch at Raglan Road ( my mother in law grew up in Raglan Street btw) then you could grab something to eat from Cookes of Dublin and hopefully snag a table at the wee bar that sits between the two places ( think it’s called “ the hole in the wall bar”). We love it there. The barman is usually good craic and the drinks were a decent pour the last time we were there. Plus you get a bit of traditional music thrown in for atmosphere. Worse case scenario even if you can’t get a spot there you will find somewhere in DS as there’s so much to choose from and at least you’ll get a sense of the festivities for St Patrick’s Day ☘️☘️☘️
Have a great trip wherever you end up :goodvibes

I would leave the last day flexible so that you can do whatever you weren't able to do before. But it would be fun to at least stop by Raglan Road. A second option could be Rose and Crown, although not as fun. :)

Have a wonderful trip! I would do MK and head to DS for the afternoon, you really have almost a full day in the bubble before heading to the airport!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter