Account Deactivated message on all Disney Log-ins

Just adding myself as a data point to the account deactivated crew, man that gave me a heart attack when I first saw it, especially since I've had issues with fraud on my credit cards in the recent past. Want to book HDDR at 60 days out tomorrow, but at least I'm not IN the parks???

Edited to add my sister can get into her account no problem, so at least we have her as backup!

Praying this is fixed quickly...and that they don't suddenly release HEA dessert party reservations while I'm blocked out!
Maybe that’s what broke the system lol. With just over 3 weeks to go it’ll be crazy when the do open. Goodluck! :shamrock:

I think MDE is a gmail account but my main Disney is on Comcast and it is giving me the deactivated account message

Have we taken an informal poll, is this happening only to people with gmail accounts?

Mine is a gmail account.
I just tried on my account which is gmail and it worked. Earlier when I tried it was DH’s account on yahoo email.

Both are working for me. I’m on Ipad Air with Safari.

This happened to me too! I was able to change my hulu password to log in (I have no idea what the ramifications that will be down the line). I didn't realized it was some sort of system wide outage and thought I got hacked.

Tried to log into both DVC and DCL websites this afternoon. Getting an "account deactivated" error message. Called Member Services and was told it's a "global problem" at the moment. Anyone else having this issue?
Yes, i tried to sign into my disney experience to check my trip and i also got this account has been deactivated!!!! Now I'm panicking.

Have we taken an informal poll, is this happening only to people with gmail accounts?

Mine is a gmail account.
Not just gmail, im still on aol and getting the same message. What's the phone # I'd feel better knowing my reservations are in tact

it's creating quite the stressful situation on site today! Super glad we're not in a park, I bet those blue umbrellas are swamped. Had an armful of stuff in the disney store at the springs and couldn't use mobile checkout. At least our bands still work for charging and getting into the room

Add data point - I have my own domain so it's not just Gmail 🤪

Just happened to me - wish I had seen this thread before panicking! I thought it was because I logged into ESPN for March Madness today. MS told me what is stated here. Phew for me but for others... :(

ETA that she said that hopefully it will be fixed today or tomorrow at the latest but they aren't sure....:sad2:

Also, she said changing passwords is not necessary and there is no need to do anything on my end.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter