Account Deactivated message on all Disney Log-ins

Fun new wrinkle, my Disney+ account was working earlier even when logging into disneyworld.com triggered the "deactivated" message .... and now when I log in it says I'm under 18 and not eligible to set up an account. Cool cool. I am guessing it's all connected and will hopefully be resolved at the same time.

Thank goodness I watched the new episode of The Mandalorian yesterday, I guess.

We are here now- I was in DAK trying to get another Genie+ LL when it went down for me. The CMs here say it appears to be random and adds more people every hour. Tried to cast my Disney+ in the room at Pop Century- no go, when I logged out of the Disney+ I got the deactivated message there as well. Front desk had no clue it was going on about 3:30pm, but is now saying they should have it back up tonight. I sure hope so- we are doing HS tomorrow.

Add me to the list of deactivated accounts....I'm glad it's not just me but I am still leery when it's reactivated. Everything better be right with my reservation.

We are here now- I was in DAK trying to get another Genie+ LL when it went down for me. The CMs here say it appears to be random and adds more people every hour. Tried to cast my Disney+ in the room at Pop Century- no go, when I logged out of the Disney+ I got the deactivated message there as well. Front desk had no clue it was going on about 3:30pm, but is now saying they should have it back up tonight. I sure hope so- we are doing HS tomorrow.
I was told at 2:00 p.m. this afternoon that it would be 24 hours approx. At least now they have a pop-up alert (at least on the MDE app) that you won't be able to access Disney accounts.

No Disney +, Hulu, my Disneyland app is also down and when I go to the Disney website, there's a message about an outage. I was initially very concerned that I got hacked as I also got a weird message about being underage. At least I have some company in my misery. :sad:

Tried to log onto Disney+ and Espn+ and was deactivated! Immediately blamed my 16-year-old! lol Tried mydisneyexperience and EVERYTHING is down!

No Disney +, Hulu, my Disneyland app is also down and when I go to the Disney website, there's a message about an outage. I was initially very concerned that I got hacked as I also got a weird message about being underage. At least I have some company in my misery. :sad:

I got the same underage message, thus why I blamed my 16-year-old! lol. I guess being 51 doesn't get you in the parks anymore...I think that's a bit extreme ;)

Not only did my gf lose her access to her Disney Experience Apps, but I lost my Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ account!
So it was all the Disney apps!

I am also Deactivated. So glad I have Disboards to see its not just me. Not that i want this for anyone.
Disney is pushing everyone to use electronics in the parks but unable to keep ir working corrrectly.
Hope it is working soon.

Add me to the deactivated list. So frustrating. Our trip is in 11 days, and I was logging in just to make sure everything was OK. Hoping it's fixed before tomorrow morning - will be awful for people on site.

First time poster to this forum (found this site searching for the same issue). We don’t have access to Disney Insider app, Disney+, Hulu, or ESPN+ today. Same message about account deactivated and needing to be 18+ for account. I called and a Disney+ rep was able to temporarily enable Disney+ on my web browser (not Hulu or ESPN+ though), but after refreshing the web browser the login issue returned. Pretty frustrating since I was hoping to watch some college basketball tournament games. She said the problem is across platforms and services and IT is working on it. Then she said it should be resolved in the next 3 business days. Not the best news going into spring break when we wanted to have downloaded movies for our kids on a road trip. Not the end of the world, but pretty frustrating.

I just logged in on Disneyworld.com and the DVC website and everything seems to be ok for me and all of our reservations are there . Good luck to everyone else!

I haven't been able to access any of my accounts since yesterday around 1030am PST. Still nothing..very frustrating but glad I took screenshots of my annual pass from DLR if I wanna go back anytime soon..but this is really bad.

Of course my husband has full access but everthing is under MY account including my DVC..sigh.

Wonder if it is a cyber attack since it is system wide
One really has nothing to do with the other. “Cyber attacks” generally don’t look like this. DDoS (denial of service) involves basically hammering networks so sites can’t load. This is literally just Disney’s usual incompetent IT at work. The reason this is system wide is because Disney went to a single login across all of their platforms. All it would take is a bad update to the account authentication process for example for the defect to affect everything simultaneously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter