Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Off topic. I think I need to up my appearance before I walk the dog (ie makeup and hair done) in the morning. This morning I was walking the dog and a person yelled out "beautiful dog Grandma!". Niko is beatiful I'll give him that but Grandma for me? There are a few people in the neighbourhood who know there's soon to be a grandson but I didn't recognize the car so it wasn't someone I know. Ahh aging gracefully!

Posting about WDW AM tickets that were purchased in the Thursday "bankruptcy" rush. Wasn't sure at the time I would ever get them:

- Tickets arrived by email from RedTags within the allotted 48 hours. Very surprised, the last two times I redeemed for them I was chasing RedTags for at least a week.
- Ticket dates are not changeable online, this was also a big surprise, I've always been able to change them as far as I recall since they went with date-based pricing. Called Disney, they assured me that I can change them and once expired they would hold their value as a credit indefinitely. I had them quote a change on an 8 day ticket and it appears to be worth about $10usd less than what you'd pay at Disney.

I plan to move them this week so I will update later on their value and whether they are changeable online once moved. Right now I am assuming the reason I can't change them myself is because they aren't full value tickets.

Adding to my previous post about WDW AM tickets purchased in March. After being quoted (twice!) that the AM wdw tickets were not quite full price, I finally moved the dates to the fall and in the end they were the full value you'd see on the Disney website. This applied to 4 day, 8 day, 10day ph and 10day ph+ am tickets.

Just sharing the info!

Does anyone remember how long the terms said you might have to wait for the BMO AM's to post from the recent 10x Shell offer? I think it said 120 days, but didn't make a copy of it.

I got a surprise with 571 miles posted from the Amex travel redemption. No idea is that is from the hotel booking in January or flights I just booked a few weeks ago. If it's from the hotels then I think I should get the remaining miles for the max of 750, maybe after my flight. :thumbsup2

Is anyone else having issues with logging into the Airmiles app this morning. Not sure if it's Airmiles or my phone or I might need to switch over to the email sign in.

This bad boy arrived on my front door step today! What are your thoughts on simply turning around and selling it? Is it going against the "non-transferable" section of the terms & conditions? I KNOW we'll never use it and as much as our kids want us to just gift it to them, the idea of making close to $400 is very appealing!
341289768_6019468864838922_9150890953856355571_n.jpg

I like that it says right on the shipping paper that it came from Carousel of Dreams
341266946_545608817753779_4508712407670501647_n.jpg

Update from Carousel of Dreams.
I admit it I went a tad overboard at Shell. Well what's a girl to do when your home store Shell closes for upgrades near the end of the Promo. Yes ...Yes go find 4 new to me Shell stations....... I made 11 purchases on the 13th,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I also made 6 separate Metro purchases,,, anyhow I was short 6 carousel spins and called them (Airmiles) on it.
So as a goodwill offer they added another 50 Airmiles into my account. So word of wisdom here if you don't think the points will post before the end of the contest date don't do it.
Shell was my only consistent poster (day of) through out the Promo.
I do have enough Airmiles to book next year away for a week or so! :):):):love:

Happy Monday!
167619348_5337060896365853_6092209629854527209_n.jpg
Hugs Mel

No Metro offer for me, perhaps because I shop there weekly. Though I am having to watch the budget closely now. I work for the feds and yes, am on strike. Right before Disney. Sucks for paying off this trip, but 4 hours of picketing daily has my feet ready for my trip, though i might need new shoes lol. At least my vacation was not cancelled so I am still going. Oh I need it for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter