• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aladdin

Saw it tonight. I thought it was okay. Completely agree that Will Smith made the Genie his own character, but I missed Robin Williams' singing voice. I thought Aladdin and Jasmine were both pretty flat..I also saw the Broadway version about three weeks after it premiered and found it to be a superior "remake" of a masterful animated film.

Of the live action remakes, I still like The Jungle Book the best.

Also, got SUPER choked up when Aladdin set Genie free. All I could hear was that part of Wishes...."Genie, I wish for your freedom!" I SO miss those fireworks!

Also, got SUPER choked up when Aladdin set Genie free. All I could hear was that part of Wishes...."Genie, I wish for your freedom!" I SO miss those fireworks!

Yes, me too! Wishes was my favorite part of our trips. Life goes on, but it feels like something is missing from our trips to WDW now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter