~ All My Children Fans ~ new home...

it's free. Mine works from these links:
http://www.hulu.com/all-my-children...dbfa6dfb8bed46b6&partner=cj&utm_term=11172260

http://www.hulu.com/one-life-to-live

I saved these two pages to my favorite bar, Each morning I've moused over the big picture and a play arrow appears. I click it and it starts.

Hope this works for you!!

thaks! you know what I did? (at least I think this is my mistake;)) I think I pressed the wrong facebook link.

it would say "currently playing" when I went over to FB, I could watch the little screen on my wall. so I somehow (who knows how:rotfl:) switched it back, and now I was able to watch it. sucks being techno incompetent!!!!:rotfl2:

but thanks for your help!!!!!!

thaks! you know what I did? (at least I think this is my mistake;)) I think I pressed the wrong facebook link.

it would say "currently playing" when I went over to FB, I could watch the little screen on my wall. so I somehow (who knows how:rotfl:) switched it back, and now I was able to watch it. sucks being techno incompetent!!!!:rotfl2:

but thanks for your help!!!!!!

for the record, todays episode was pretty good too!

Just watched ep 1 of OLTL - That was my Trevor St John at the end! I'm so happy to see the two Todds!!!

These two shows were great on TV and I'm thrilled to say I love them so far...

On AMC, I just realized who Evelyn is with a new hair color! Francesca James (Kitty/Kelly)

i watched both episodes of AMC last night...meh. i'll keep watching for another week or so, in case it gets better. i like pete and opal, and, of course, jesse and angie; however, miranda is really annoying, and something is off about AJ. i can't imagine how it's going to work without tad, erica, jack and kendall, but i guess we'll see. i don't like the 5 year jump either, but, i see why they had to do it, with so many prominent characters missing. LOVED seeing kitty/kelly again.

i watched both episodes of AMC last night...meh. i'll keep watching for another week or so, in case it gets better. i like pete and opal, and, of course, jesse and angie; however, miranda is really annoying, and something is off about AJ. i can't imagine how it's going to work without tad, erica, jack and kendall, but i guess we'll see. i don't like the 5 year jump either, but, i see why they had to do it, with so many prominent characters missing. LOVED seeing kitty/kelly again.

Exactly. As I said yesterday, AJ and Miranda are terrible actors.

OMG!!!!!
I knew she looked familiar LOL. Thanks for pinpointing her. I am terrible with faces.
Ok, so now is the question is she going only pretend to be "Evelyn" but is really kitty/kelly????

OMG!!!!!
I knew she looked familiar LOL. Thanks for pinpointing her. I am terrible with faces.
Ok, so now is the question is she going only pretend to be "Evelyn" but is really kitty/kelly????

Good question. So could the girl be a Tyler then?

Kae

Just watched today's episodes. I think think AMC is spending too much time on the new young cast. I'm very bored with them.

As for OLTL, can someone please refresh my memory re: Matthew and Destiny's baby? I thought I remember her giving birth. Did they put the baby up for adoption or did they keep it? I only ask because the baby hasn't been mentioned (of course I could have missed it if they did).

Just watched today's episodes. I think think AMC is spending too much time on the new young cast. I'm very bored with them.

As for OLTL, can someone please refresh my memory re: Matthew and Destiny's baby? I thought I remember her giving birth. Did they put the baby up for adoption or did they keep it? I only ask because the baby hasn't been mentioned (of course I could have missed it if they did).

They did briefly. When Matthew saw her at the club she got very defensive about yes she is allowed to go out & she a good mother. And that he doesnt have much to do with the child.

Kae

Started watching last night. Got through the first episode and will watch the others tonight or over the weekend. The new actors are not good. Hopefully they will get better as they get more experience. I'm going to give the show a couple of weeks before making a final decision. I have 30 years invested in this show to give up on it!

Still not caring a flip about AJ and Miranda. Remind me, were Bianca and Marissa involved, I can't really remember that and I can understand David's anger toward JR, he lost both of his daughters to him. Still no explanation of Tad and Krystal though....

OMG OLTL, I'm not caring for the Dorian mess, too over the top with the bad French. I'm still so puzzled about the careless attitude toward drinking and drugs with the younger set.

Oh and I guess I'm a prude but also tired of the girls in their underwear. My teen girls male friends go up to their room but not while they're changing their clothes. And did anyone else find Bianca's approval of the trampy halter handkerchief a bit creepy?

What was that? She had no reaction to that top at all...........

The are giving us info on the characters each day. By the end of the month we shall have been brought up to date. :) Well hopefully.

I really think they are trying to get back who ever they can.

They have these episodes listed at "chapters". So we may have breaks in between them.
My hope is still that it will be brought back to television, but I'm probably dreaming.

What was that? She had no reaction to that top at all...........

The are giving us info on the characters each day. By the end of the month we shall have been brought up to date. :) Well hopefully.

I really think they are trying to get back who ever they can.

They have these episodes listed at "chapters". So we may have breaks in between them.
My hope is still that it will be brought back to television, but I'm probably dreaming.

True, I guess they figure showing skin may bring in the younger ones.

Still wondering who Celia's guardian is. I did see Matthew Cowles (ex Billy Clyde Tuggle) at one of the events. That would be a hoot if it turned out to e him, reformed and back from the dead!

True, I guess they figure showing skin may bring in the younger ones.

Still wondering who Celia's guardian is. I did see Matthew Cowles (ex Billy Clyde Tuggle) at one of the events. That would be a hoot if it turned out to e him, reformed and back from the dead!

Billy Clyde..... How funny, he was a riot.
Bringing people back from the dead is what they do best on these shows.

Still not caring a flip about AJ and Miranda. Remind me, were Bianca and Marissa involved, I can't really remember that and I can understand David's anger toward JR, he lost both of his daughters to him. Still no explanation of Tad and Krystal though....

OMG OLTL, I'm not caring for the Dorian mess, too over the top with the bad French. I'm still so puzzled about the careless attitude toward drinking and drugs with the younger set.

Oh and I guess I'm a prude but also tired of the girls in their underwear. My teen girls male friends go up to their room but not while they're changing their clothes. And did anyone else find Bianca's approval of the trampy halter handkerchief a bit creepy?

What about AJ playing the guitar naked in the first or second "chapter"? Miranda sprawled out on the floor not being able to fit her size 0 body into jeans? Ridiculous. I try to ff thru their scenes. Not a huge fan of Hulu either. I hate that I have to sit thru commercials! :surfweb: I've been spoiled by DVR. LOL

Saw this one coming!!
http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/billy-clyde-back-matthew-cowles-returns-amc

Okay, all I can say is it's gotta get better! I watched all four episodes last week, but this week, meh. Halfway ignored Monday's and don't think I watched all of yesterday's haven't even pulled up todays. OLTL is worse. Stopped when I saw Victor researching how to kill someone on their home PC and then putting unknown substance in Todd's liquor.

Saw this one coming!!
http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/billy-clyde-back-matthew-cowles-returns-amc

Okay, all I can say is it's gotta get better! I watched all four episodes last week, but this week, meh. Halfway ignored Monday's and don't think I watched all of yesterday's haven't even pulled up todays. OLTL is worse. Stopped when I saw Victor researching how to kill someone on their home PC and then putting unknown substance in Todd's liquor.
I'm actually enjoying it. I think it's just because I like the idea of mindless TV for 26 minutes a day to just veg with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter