~ All My Children Fans ~ new home...

Billy Clyde made me want to take a shower!

Amen!!!He was vry good at playing his role. Funny thing though, the last episode of OLTL I watched online there was some creepy skinny white guy with cornrowed hair and a cornpone accent that reminded me of a bad BC impersonator!

I have watched every episode and am so happy to have AMC back
We just have to get used to the newbies
I heard all the negative comments about Jacob Young as JR
I am going to watch every day
At least its something

Can someone please refresh my memory please? Wasn't Cassandra a cop before? Or do I have her mixed up with someone else?

Can someone please refresh my memory please? Wasn't Cassandra a cop before? Or do I have her mixed up with someone else?

I think that was Jessie's daughter, the one that dated Brot. This was a child Angie adopted when she thought Jessie was dead.

You are right. Thanks :goodvibes Do you remember her name by chance?

Natalia. She's Jesse's daughter by the woman he lived with (and possibly married? i don't recall.) during the years Angie thought he was dead. She was an officer on the PV police force, and fell in love with Brot.

Natalia. She's Jesse's daughter by the woman he lived with (and possibly married? i don't recall.) during the years Angie thought he was dead. She was an officer on the PV police force, and fell in love with Brot.

Thank You so much:goodvibes I had the 2 women confused. So may recast is really confusing me. :rotfl2:

angie didn't adopt cassandra. cassandra is the daughter of angie and a Jessie look alike (think his name was Jacob?) on the short lived series "The City"

I am enjoying both shows (amc and oltl)... not happy with the latest plot on AMC. today, colby belittles JR for just letting Brooke "take over"... just because JR had a limp? and JR is so concerned he is starting to take steroids, cause he walks with a cane? really? you can't succeed in the corporate world if you are physically handicapped?

Enjoying AMC also. Haven't been watching OLTL. some if the actors are a litte weak...mainly the younger ones....but the veterans are doing ok. Although, I do like Pete and Celia. I used to be a huge Dixie fan and now she just whines. Plus, when did she become a therapist? Did I miss that? Dimitri is kind of giving me the creeps even though I used to really like his character. Opal is as funny as ever. I actually don't mind that its only on 2X per week.....3 would be ideal...lol. I'll keep watching.

Just a FYI to all AMC fans. Susan Lucci stars in the new show Devious Maids. I have been enjoying the show. In my area it has been able to get it on demand

I sure do miss my AMC family. :sad1: Anyone heard of what other members of the cast are doing? Where is Michael E. Knight now? Julia Barr? I appreciate hearing where they all are now. Thanks for the note on Susan Lucci. I actually forgot there is an internet AMC. Who is on that one?
Who is not?

Julai BArr is on the new AMC. married to adam. he was on it far a coupel weeks, but not lately.. don't know if he is coming back.. opal is on it. her sone petey is all grown up now. colby is on it, and a new JR. dixie is back. aj. and marissa are teens. the origianl bianca is back didn't like the new one), but she's not on often.. and angie and jessie and the guy who played patrick thornhart on OLTL who was married tokendall (forgot his name!) nut apparently kendall left oh, and YUCK!!! Billy clyde tuggle is back from the dead . oh Joe martin.

it's kinda lame, but I'm trying to like it

Does anyone know when/if season 2 will start?:confused3

I loved every minute watching, I've watched this show practically my entire life:thumbsup2

I also have watched this show for a very, very long time. I have never seen the internet show, though. It's almost odd that someone restarted this thread because I'm been thinking a lot about AMC lately.

I have been wanting to do a "Where are they now" type of AMC question.
Is Michael E. Knight back working in a soap? Susan Lucci ?
I miss my "family.":sad:

I admit I lost interest in both the internet AMC and OLTL. I guess I'm too old, felt like they both pushed the envelope a little too much with the sex. Funny thing, I took the paid subscription to Hulu Plus so that I could watch them commercial free (not the case, just not as many) and then lost interest in both shows. Could be the way they assassinated some legacy characters

I also have watched this show for a very, very long time. I have never seen the internet show, though. It's almost odd that someone restarted this thread because I'm been thinking a lot about AMC lately. I have been wanting to do a "Where are they now" type of AMC question. Is Michael E. Knight back working in a soap? Susan Lucci ? I miss my "family.":sad:

Susan Lucci is playing a lead charter on Devious Maids. It is an hour show once a week on Sundays I can't remember the tv station. Susan plays a rich woman in LA. I enjoy seeing her in a similar role as Erica. Rosie Perez plays her maid.

On demand has many of the past shows. Check it out. The storyline started with a maid being murdered at a fancy party.

Susan Lucci is playing a lead charter on Devious Maids. It is an hour show once a week on Sundays I can't remember the tv station. Susan plays a rich woman in LA. I enjoy seeing her in a similar role as Erica. Rosie Perez plays her maid.

On demand has many of the past shows. Check it out. The storyline started with a maid being murdered at a fancy party.
It is on the Lifetime Channel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter