Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

I just ordered this off of ebay, and i should be getting it within the next day or two. i can scan and send to anybody who wants to trade.

Does anybody know if there is such a thing as a Steamboat Willie cross stitch kit (or something) out there? I would LOVE to have it! :lovestruc

Last year someone on the boards graciously sent me a copy of Mickey Through the Ages pattern. In the mean time illness and a military move interfered with my starting work on it. The other day I pulled it out to start work on it and I hit a brick wall. There are no markings to tell me where the centre is nor is there anything to say how many stitches up or down. Can someone help? Thank you so much in advance.

Last year someone on the boards graciously sent me a copy of Mickey Through the Ages pattern. In the mean time illness and a military move interfered with my starting work on it. The other day I pulled it out to start work on it and I hit a brick wall. There are no markings to tell me where the centre is nor is there anything to say how many stitches up or down. Can someone help? Thank you so much in advance.

I have a copy of this chart and from memory (although i havent stitched it yet) i dont think it has a centre marked or a stitch count :confused3
I'll pull it out and have another look for you :goodvibes

Thanks anway. I figure if it doesn't show up too well I will just go back and stitch in some more filament, but so far so good. Good luck on this one, it's a doozie!:scared1:

Not sure if you got your answer yet so here goes. If you stitch with 2 strands filament and 1 strand of floss together your filament should pop more. Hope this helps

I'm new to this board but have been cross stitching forever.Disney is my favorite to cross stitch, I've been collecting for several years now and have hundreds. I'm searching for the newer ones, especially Princess Tiana. I've seen some from SewandSew but the budget is tight now.Planning a trip to Disney World in May.So excited. thanks,jackie

I'm new to this board but have been cross stitching forever.Disney is my favorite to cross stitch, I've been collecting for several years now and have hundreds. I'm searching for the newer ones, especially Princess Tiana. I've seen some from SewandSew but the budget is tight now.Planning a trip to Disney World in May.So excited. thanks,jackie

Welcome to the boards. I am still pretty new as well and everyone here has been so nice.

Hi everyone :wave:

My name's Rhiannon and I can usually be found on the Disneyland Paris or UK Community Boards, but I have been reading posts on here for the last couple of weeks and it's great to find this board and see some new names on here! :disrocks:

I have just started to cross stitch, which is how I came across this board, but I've noticed there are not a lot of posts about cross stitch.

I have about 10-15 Disney cross stitch patterns so far, some big, some small, some simple, some a bit more difficult. I'm looking to build up my collection and was wondering if anyone else had any other Disney patterns they would like to swap with me? I could scan them and send them to you via email (well I could try!) or send them in the mail, although I live in the UK I don't think it would cost much at all as obviously the patterns do not weigh much.

If there is anyone who would be interested in swapping patterns, please post on here or PM me!

Thanks everyone

Rhiannon :wizard:
Hi I would be interested ! I love doing cross stitch especially disney! I will dig out my patterns and let you know what I have
s x

Hi

I have some Theresa Wentzler like Cinderalla and Rupunzel if you are interested, Please let me know and I will send them

Hi

I am also new to the forum and have just started stitching Disney as well as all my friends are having grandchildren. I have a few and if you like, I could scan them and e-mail them. I am looking for the Lion King in particular. Would you have any of them?

Has anyone heard of the Italian Magazine called Baby Camilla? These are color coded charts of simple disney images. usually not whole scenes but they do usually contain an alphabet with different characters through out.I fell in love with these and it took awhile to collect them. I'm hunting for newer charts like Princess and the frog or even the beauty and the beast kincade , have a few of the earlier ones. Jackie

Was wondering if anyone has the pattern for the Disney/Kinkade picture of 'New Day at Cinderella's Castle' yet. Would love to do that one up pirate:

Looking for help/advise here....
Took over a Mickey Mouse Self Portrait piece my aunt started before she passed away. I think it is about time to get to work on it but I am thinking there is something missing. The back of the instructions indicates "Instructions for Transfer Designs" but I don't know what these are! Is this something that I will not be able to complete the piece without? Thanks in advance for all information anyone can provide!

There should be an iron that has Walt's picture - (What Mickey is painting), along with Goofy, Donald and someone else (can't remember who right now...)

There should be an iron that has Walt's picture - (What Mickey is painting), along with Goofy, Donald and someone else (can't remember who right now...)
Thank you for your reply-- All I have is the fabric, floss, and pattern. Unfortunately it appears these are missing.

You can make your own Iron on...Just get some iron on paper and print out the picture of Walt. Then transfer it to your design.

Looking for help/advise here....
Took over a Mickey Mouse Self Portrait piece my aunt started before she passed away. I think it is about time to get to work on it but I am thinking there is something missing. The back of the instructions indicates "Instructions for Transfer Designs" but I don't know what these are! Is this something that I will not be able to complete the piece without? Thanks in advance for all information anyone can provide!

I have what you're looking for. PM me your email and I will send it to you. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter