Anyone's ADR's cancelled yet?

We had a trip for Aug 18-22nd at GFV but managed to move it to Aug 26-30, its a DVC booking, but I hadn't had a chance to change my ADRs so from that trip they cancelled California Grill and Homecoming first, which is a little odd since you don't need a park ticket to get into DS for Homecoming but I guess it's included with the "we're cancelling all ADRs" - and then this morning I lost LTT, 50's PT, Crystal Palace and BOG - holding on until the bitter end are: Garden Grill, Yak & Yeti, Sci-Fi and the Plaza..
Yeah all mine are gone except le cellier and Sci fi as well. Most of the ones I see still have Sci fi attached to them. What a fighter Sci Fi is! Won’t go down without a fight!

Yeah all mine are gone except le cellier and Sci fi as well. Most of the ones I see still have Sci fi attached to them. What a fighter Sci Fi is! Won’t go down without a fight!
well, not only is it a hard ADR to get but it's yummy too! It wants to stay an ADR for as long as possible!!

All of my reservations for October are gone, except the Dessert Party for the Halloween Party. Will that cancel as well? I did not get an email saying anything, so I am not sure if I still want to go or not.

For my October trip 6 out of 7 are canceled. The only one remaining this morning is Via Napoli.

Since we officially decided to cancel our trip - we beat Disney to it and cancelled everything they hadn't. Has anyone started to receive refunds for the ones that required prepayment?

Has anyone actually received the new confirmation with the 35% off the room rates? I want to see if this will actually be cheaper for me.

I am fascinated by how this is rolling out. I've lost my Liberty Tree Tavern ADR but not my Jungle Skipper one on the same day in September. My Teppan Edo lunch res is gone, but not my Tutto Italia dinner. 50s Prime Time is gone, but not Yak & Yeti. They don't seem to be deleting them by time or location or res #. Anybody figure out the rhyme or reason yet?

All of mine are gone as of this morning. I had an Oga's, two BOG lunches, and a Tiffins ROL package for late August.

Has anyone actually received the new confirmation with the 35% off the room rates? I want to see if this will actually be cheaper for me.
Yes, they adjusted mine yesterday. Showed 35% off room portion of what we still owed on the package. The free dining was probably a bigger discount for us 🙁

Yes, they adjusted mine yesterday. Showed 35% off room portion of what we still owed on the package. The free dining was probably a bigger discount for us 🙁
When did you get the email? I got the notification email around 9PM on Friday but still looking for the updated confirmation email.
It seems like unless you're staying at a very expensive resort or only have a small group for the reservation it might not be a major savings. We're hoping to at least break even since there were 4 adults and a child but we were staying at a 2 bedroom in Riviera on cash.

I got the email yesterday at lunchtime. We were at YC very beginning of August with a free dining recovery.
I got the original notification email Friday evening as well.

Has anyone had the amount for the dining plan refunded if you purchased it? Mine is still showing for my October dates on my DVC page. All but 2 of my dining reservations have been cancelled. It seems like a new one gets dropped every day. I have not have ANY e-mails from Disney since they announced this. If they are gonna cancel my dining plan I wish they would just go ahead and do it and refund me the $800.

I got the email yesterday at lunchtime. We were at YC very beginning of August with a free dining recovery.
I got the original notification email Friday evening as well.
I got my email just a few minutes ago. We're getting 3400 in savings. I'm fairly certain that's more than the cost of dining plan for 4 adults and 1 kid for a 7 day trip.

Sci-fi and Garden Grill are the only two out of eight that remain...☹️. We are scheduled to be at WDW August 20-26.

Mine for November are slowing trickling away.....I only have a few left. I haven’t deleted them just in case since they said people with prior reservations get priority.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter