attractions that need to go!!

Imo, many attractions just need to be updated. I love indiana jones but why can't they change the show to a different scene? They have not changed that show in like 20 years. Muppet ' s is another one that has never been updated. I still love amarican idol but perhaps they could do one of the more popular shows that are similar. At magic kingdom, country bear jamboree needs to be completely overhauled. Could they add a new scene to carousel of progress? I love animal kingdom but would like to see some new additions. More variety of food too. EPCOT could improve a lot too. Just add more activities throughout the park. I like the new changes that have been made at magic kingdom but it has taken too long.

Can someone please tell me why WDW still has the hall of presidents? I think the Hall of Presidents would be better suited for the International showcase at EPCOT. I understand its in Liberty Square but, so is the Haunted Mansion. What exactly does the Haunted Mansion is kind of out of place there. I wish they would rename that land.

I also wish they would get rid of the Carousel it doesn't even seem like the little ones care about it. The ride never seems to have a 10 min wait time. I think the park needs to realize the Carousel is just a waste of space.

Can someone else please tell me why Magic Kingdom has an Arcade???:confused3
I have yet to read through the whole thread yet, but the presidents, especially Lincoln was very important to Walt. While he clearly embraced the future and new technologies, he also held the past to be very important and a key to learn from.

Carousel of Progress too...Walt was huge in that. While in the super early stages of development, he demonstrated what Uncle Orville should be doing including getting into a tub himself etc.

That's actually my five year old son's favorite.

My 5 year old son's too!! We ride it several times and someone in our house is singing "Iiiits a great big beautiful tomorrow!!!" at the top of our lungs at some point during the day. I just bought one of the limited time tees from the Disney store online too!:)

I agree that Country Bear Jamboree, as cute as it is, could use a refurb; same goes for the Muppets attraction at DHS, it is just not very entertaining, although I love Muppets. Philharmagic needs major attention; last time I was at it, the 3d glasses did not even seem to work and the screen was very dim.

Rides and attractions that I think can leave permanently are Ellen's Energy Adventure, Captain EO, and Stitch's Great Escape.

I also think a few of the Circle Vision films in the country pavilions at Epcot could be updated. Not a fan of Mission:Space. Also, the dark ride Dinosaur at AK is thrilling but the sound coming out of the speakers in the car was deafening and there was way too much turbulence...maybe that's just me getting old. :)

STITCH'S GREAT ESCAPE MUST GO.
SO DOES CAPTAIN EO.
AND THE STUPID HAT IN HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS.
I love, LOVE Ellen's Energy Adventure it needs a serious update.
Backlot tour either needs an update or be torn down.
Tomorrowland Speedway can go.
Journey Into Imagination just needs to bring Dreamfinder back and a good storyline and everything would be perfect.
And then put something useful in the old Wonders of Life.

I admit I have a soft spot for Captain EO because it is one of the first things I ever did at EPCOT the first time I went there in the 80s. :) I also love HOP and COP (although I would love to see an update on COP with an extra scene at the end, I agree!).

For my money, I could do without Stitch, Tomorrowland Speedway and Country Bears entirely. Rides I would love to see updated or changed significantly include Ellen, Figment, Backlot Tour, and Great Movie Ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter