August 12, 2004 - 3 Day Wonder - Anyone Going with us?

Yup, we will have the bride/groom mouse ears on unless we are tired of wearing them, in which case we will have buttons on that one of the mods at the mouseplanet forums made for us that are pictures of the bride and groom ears. I will try to convince Heidi to wear a green ribbon - she might think I am playing a trick on her or something, but I'll try.

Hopefully everyone can find some green ribbon, I use a Disney Cruise Line pin to pin it to my lapel. Most likely DH will be wearing some type of "Syracuse" Shirt, we are big S.U. Basketball and Football Fans. So he usually likes people to know where he is from, so most of the time it is some type of Syracuse shirt. Hopefully everyone is getting into vacation and packing mode. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Hi Everyone !
Just trying to keep this thread near the top in case any last minute Aug 12th cruisers decide to join us. 3 weeks from tomorrow !! We leave in 2 weeks from tomorrow for Florida. We are doing Universal (Royal Pacific) and then we head to POFQ for 4 nights before the cruise. What is evryone else doing ? I think I saw some other people were going to WDW also. Where are you staying ? It's almost here !!!!!!

We leave on 8/5 to fly to FL and head to CBR for 7 nights and then on the cruise. We can't wait. Have the parks in what order we are doing them, all the PS reservations for meals done and DH is working on the touring plans in each park to get the best out of each park. Starting getting out the odds and ends that we need for the trip. Went through the medical stuff and we are airing out the suitcases. Can you tell we can't wait to leave!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc Keep the thread going and hope to see everyone soon.

Well, is everyone getting excited??:teeth: :earseek: ::yes:: I hope so. :tongue: I can't believe the days are flying by, hopefully they won't do that when we are on vacation. Let's keep this up toward the top of the board. See you all soon :wave:

Hey, where is everyone ???
I guess you're all busy packing !! Just a quck bump to keep this thread at the top since IT"S ALMOST TIME !!!
See everyone very soon !!!!

Making lists and checking them twice (and three times and four times). Getting way too excited!

Sat down with our neighbors to fill out the cruise docs. Everything is in order. DD turned 16 today, oh, I mean "Sweet" 16. Tomorrow we will be down to single digits until the day we leave for WDW. Can't wait!!

3 inches plus and it isn't due to stop raining until tomorrow morning. It is awful here, can't wait to get down to the sunshine. Spoke to Debbie at Tiffany Towncar Service and she said it was 102 there yesterday in Orlando. She said the showers have been only about 20 minutes in length and it has been pretty nice other than hot, but we know that is a given. Can't wait to meet everyone!!!

Haven't been able to access these boards for a couple days - we are getting ready to leave on Saturday - only 3 full days remain. Getting excited.

Just typed up the itinerary for the family not going with us and will pack this weekend. Volcanogod, You guys travel safe seeing you are leaving sooner than we are.

Minnie's Guy - See you are from Lancaster - our friends we met on the Western that were just up in Syracuse are from there also.

jaydebs - You are also from PA, we are not far away.

Keep the thread going!!!

My family and friends are all from the Scranton, PA area so we really aren't from far apart.

Actually we are from Kutztown, a small town between Allentown and Reading (about an hour from Philadelphia), so were closer than Lancaster. We have been hit with rain after rain also. I know Florida has had a lot of wet weather, but I'm hoping for a "dry spell" while we are all down there.
Volcanogod- Have a safe trip and we'll see you soon.

I checked accuweather.com and the weather in Orlando from 8/5-8/12 looks pretty good. Need to see if I can access the Bahamas from that website for weather. I spoke to Towncar service and they said only a short shower here or there each day, but it has been hot. When does everyone else leave for vacation???

Saw his list and he was going through the medical/toiletries bag so I guess this weekend is packing time. We leave in 6 days for WDW and can't wait. How is everyone else doing?

We leave here at 6:00 a.m. on August 8 and arrive in Orlando at 10:30 and then head for 4 nights at the Port Orleans Riverside before the cruise. I'm starting to drive everyone nuts!

Jaydebs, you are going to love Port Orleans, we stayed there in 2000 and the kids loved the pool. This will be our 3rd time at Caribbean Beach Resort. I think volcanogod already left for WDW on their honeymoon. We will meet up with them on the ship.

Almost but not quite yet. I'm on the boards for the next hour then I'm off until August 18th. We depart at 6AM tomarrow morning. Packing has been completed and all I have to do is load up the car tonight and throw the last personal items in my bag tomarrow morning. I think I have everything needed - I even brought some Ortho Perimiter Defence for the car tires at the terminal parking lot to guard against ants. We will probably not have any food in the car, but I don't want them exploring either.

You all have safe trips and we will see you all on the boat. We will be wearing a lime green ribbon (just one of those thin present-tying ribbons) and will be on Deck 10 overlooking the Goofy pool for sailaway.

Later
TVG

Eric, you and your new bride have a safe trip to Florida and we will see you on the ship. Who knows, we may run into you guys in WDW before hand. See you soon.....

Just last minute things to pack, we leave on Thursday 8/5 for WDW and can't wait. I know some of you go to WDW first but we will all meet up on the ship. How are everyone's nerves, I know mine are shot and I am a nervous wreck, but I always get this way. We will be seeing the "Big Cheese" before you know it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter