August 2011

Alright now...between eathquakes and hurricanes, I really need this vacation! Maybe that crazy :crazy2: rapture guy wasn't so crazy after all!!! :scared1:

Alright now...between eathquakes and hurricanes, I really need this vacation! Maybe that crazy :crazy2: rapture guy wasn't so crazy after all!!! :scared1:

Where's the LIKE button! This has been a crazy week. Hopefully we all arrive safe and sound!

Best wishes for your safe arrival. Enjoy your vacation ;)

We leave Thursday to go to Grand Rapids, take in a Whitecaps Baseball game, then to hotel........Friday our flight leaves at noon. WDW here we come...Hurricane Irene we quit you. Get out to sea now I say......:lmao::lmao::scared1:

August 24-Sept.2nd- Kahblue POP
August 24-Sept.2nd- Nothern Disney Girl Poly
August 24-Sept. 2nd- Disneygal2007 POP
August 24-28th-Lisa S CR
August 24- Sept 1st- ReneeDisney
August 24-30th- luvdisney00- BC
August 24-31st- klacey1-PO
August 24-31st- ratlenhum- AKL
August 24-Sept. 2nd- Mycuteboyz3- OKL
August 24-30th- nhmom76- BC
August 24- Sept. 4th- Madisonsmom45- POR
August 24- BWHITE1989
August 24-31st- Pdowning98- ASSp

Safe travels to you all!

4 more days!:cool1::cool1::banana::dance3::cheer2:

And its my last day of work!:yay::woohoo:

Yay:yay: for the last day of work!!!

Getting so close....having trouble sleeping already!! LOL:rotfl: Disney also makes its way into my dreams almost every night too! DD is having her BFF sleep over Friday night, hopefully she will be tired enough to get to sleep fairly early on Saturday. We have to leave the house by about 6:30 am on Sunday. Now off to do the laundry and get more stuff packed!!:laundy:

4 more days!:cool1::cool1::banana::dance3::cheer2:

And its my last day of work!:yay::woohoo:

Same with me (though, my last day of work is tomorrow). We were actually thinking about trying to see if American wanted us to fly on Saturday so they wouldn't have to worry about flying us on Monday because of Irene.

However, it looks like Irene is going to move a lot more east of where it'd been projected originally. When I looked yesterday, at 8:00 PM Sunday, it was going to be directly over Manhattan, and we're flying from JFK. Now, it looks like it'll be 150 miles east of that, if not more. Our flight may be the best one of the weekend.

48 hours from now, we'll be in the air!!! :woohoo:

A couple of days ago, I was thisclose to changing flights and making all kinds of other arrangements, if necessay (car rental/hotel, etc.) - depending on what alternate flight we could have gotten. It would have been a huge inconvenience plus an added expense. Thank goodness Irene has cooperated! Now, I just have to hope she continues to cooperate and doesn't flood my basement while I'm in WDW. :worried:

48 hours from now, we'll be in the air!!! :woohoo:

A couple of days ago, I was thisclose to changing flights and making all kinds of other arrangements, if necessay (car rental/hotel, etc.) - depending on what alternate flight we could have gotten. It would have been a huge inconvenience plus an added expense. Thank goodness Irene has cooperated! Now, I just have to hope she continues to cooperate and doesn't flood my basement while I'm in WDW. :worried:

So glad Irene cooperated! I guess it's good you didn't change your plans!

Been listening to the Tampa news, says Friday should be relatively dry now, as Irene pulls the moisture out to sea! Maybe some scattered thunderstorms on Saturday. I can deal with that!! Of course that could all change, but at any rate, no matter what the scenario it's better than what was predicted days ago!!

Our vacation is over. :(

But I'm already planning for the next trip next year ;)

Here's some photos :P

1.) Random Photos

100_0760-Copy.jpg

100_0925-Copy.jpg

100_1063-Copy.jpg

100_0793-Copy.jpg

2.) Photos of Me and the Family

100_1105-Copy.jpg

100_1104-Copy.jpg

(Not on drugs. Just sayin)

100_0849-Copy.jpg

100_1044-Copy.jpg

100_1071-Copy.jpg

And FINAL one

100_1228-Copy.jpg

2 more days and we will be on our way!

I switched our flights from Sunday at 6:20PM to Saturday at 8:30am to avoid the possibility that we would be grounded by Irene. All I kept thinking was Laguardia airport with heavy rain and 85 mph winds=we aren't going anywhere lol. I was able to book one night at CBR before our 7 night ressie begins so we are all set. Hopefully the storm will go out to sea and not cause a major issue for the area. We are leaving from JFK now and it appears the storm will be well to the south when we do. Now we have an extra day and a half to spend on vacation! :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter