Backstage Magic 12/9 - 12/14.

Wow, a Halloween cruise. I think I will look into that one next year since we planning on going on one. I have never been on a cruise and I want my first one to be a Disney one!

It was an awesome trip & DCL is the way to go for cruising. :sail: Magic on the seas!!!!!!!!!!

Good idea Amy........to add next Disney trip.....
Tenative for us May 2009 DVC Vero Beach

It was an awesome trip & DCL is the way to go for cruising. :sail: Magic on the seas!!!!!!!!!!

DCL is great! The adult-only areas are nice and the service is excellent. I've cruised with them a few times and now have a couple more DCL cruises to look forward to. (Um, can you tell I love to travel??? I really need to find a guy who can keep up.)

I want to go on the 7 day St. Marteen. It docks on Halloween though, I wonder if they will do anything special the day before? I was originally thinking end of August since it was cheaper because of the more intense hurricane season and it is Labor Day weekend (kids go back to school). If we get back on Halloween, then maybe I could score the Halloween party tickets at MK.

I want to go on the 7 day St. Marteen. It docks on Halloween though, I wonder if they will do anything special the day before? I was originally thinking end of August since it was cheaper because of the more intense hurricane season and it is Labor Day weekend (kids go back to school). If we get back on Halloween, then maybe I could score the Halloween party tickets at MK.

We loved Halloween on the Magic & we have been to the Halloween party 3 times now. Both are wonderful ways to spend a spooky holiday.

If anyone is interested I started a pre-trip report.....link in my siggie below.

How long do we have now?????????

Apparently I'm a little late in answering, but you'll know why in a moment. ;)

Name: Lori (aka friend of Amy; her trip roomie)

Age: currently 38; will be 39 when we start our trip. ;)

Hometown: I work in Chicago, but I live in a suburb just north of the city.

What do you do?: Accounts Receivable for a manufacturing company

First Disney trip: August, 1977

Last Disney trip before our ABD: October 15-21, 2008 :laughing: My box o' goodies was waiting for me when I got back. Love the logo, but the bag is a bit heavy.

Next Disney trip after ABD: May, 2009

Favorite Disney character: I normally say Briar Rose, aka Princess Aurora, but I like Merryweather and the drunken minstrel, too. ;)

Favorite Disney movie: "Sleeping Beauty"

Favorite Disney song: Gah, this is tough. I like so many! If you asked me this past week, it would have been "Go With the Flow" from the Finding Nemo musical. :cloud9:

Hi Lori - nice to meet you.

Do you collect the Disney Traditions from Jim Shore? He has a whole bunch of Sleeping Beauty items coming out.

I finally got my box from ABD today! I am so excited it finally came!

Hi Lori - nice to meet you.

Do you collect the Disney Traditions from Jim Shore? He has a whole bunch of Sleeping Beauty items coming out.

I finally got my box from ABD today! I am so excited it finally came!

Never heard of that collection, but I'll be sure to Google it. :)

Apparently I'm a little late in answering, but you'll know why in a moment. ;)

Name: Lori (aka friend of Amy; her trip roomie)

Age: currently 38; will be 39 when we start our trip. ;)

Hometown: I work in Chicago, but I live in a suburb just north of the city.

What do you do?: Accounts Receivable for a manufacturing company

First Disney trip: August, 1977

Last Disney trip before our ABD: October 15-21, 2008 :laughing: My box o' goodies was waiting for me when I got back. Love the logo, but the bag is a bit heavy.

Next Disney trip after ABD: May, 2009

Favorite Disney character: I normally say Briar Rose, aka Princess Aurora, but I like Merryweather and the drunken minstrel, too. ;)

Favorite Disney movie: "Sleeping Beauty"

Favorite Disney song: Gah, this is tough. I like so many! If you asked me this past week, it would have been "Go With the Flow" from the Finding Nemo musical. :cloud9:

Hi Lori :wave:

The Jim Shore stuff is cute.
Here's one of the Sleeping Beauty ones coming out next month.
444_2.jpg

Boo72
I went & got one of those cute countdown scenes that you talked about from Target. We can start using it soonish.:woohoo:

Oh, I took pictures! I think Brian thought I was nuts, but he is a good sport. I went to Target and got the fridge countdown as well. I just can't wait for the trip!

We have had some travel plan changes.
I talked to ABD today & added the night before the trip at the Renaissance since my husband has had a work issue come up & we cannot do the 3 days pre trip to San Diego. I am really they were able to add this for us on this short notice. I called early this am & they were able to confirm it this afternoon. That means they will pick us up at LAX & take us to the hotel as well on Monday night so that will be nice. And we can still use Tues am to do some sight seeing before our Adventure starts. We get to keep the extra days after. Yippee!!!!!!!!!
I'm getting so excited.:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Andrea,
Me too. :cool1: :cool1:
You said for me to tell you if we are going to book the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour & I am going to do that for Sunday. You can call at 1 month out to make the reservations. The number is 714-781-4400 if you are interested in booking this too.

Andrea,
It's 59$ & you have to have valid park admission as well. Lunch is included.
Hope this helps.

Oh it does. I will have to call then. It isn't too bad of a price. Heck Brian and I did the Backstage Magic trour at WDW. That was pretty pricey.

Oh Andrea I forgot to tell you if you have a Disney Visa I think you get a discount if you mention that at booking.

P.S. I think this is becoming the Melanie & Andrea chat thread.:rotfl:

Hey Melanie - I have noticed that as well. I think we are going to do it since we have an extra day. We are not spending the night on Sunday, we are heading off to a friends house (which is cheaper). I hope that we get a couple rides in as well.

I'm here to shake things up! I don't know how, but I'll think of something soon enough...

Hey Max...........:wave:
I meant to pm you to ask you if you knew your pictures is in the new ABD 2009 trip guide? I was like I recognize that face. It's a really cute picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter