Booking avalible by phone for plans 6/22-7-10

Finally got off the phone ...
Over 2 hours on hold with central starting at 7 am and they never picked up
Called dvc at exactly 9 waited 6 min and got my resevations (not my times but at least my days and places)

good luck everyone !!!

Finally got off the phone ...
Over 2 hours on hold with central starting at 7 am and they never picked up
Called dvc at exactly 9 waited 6 min and got my resevations (not my times but at least my days and places)

good luck everyone !!!
yeah, all the times I wanted are off by 30 minutes but got every place I wanted I have a feeling it's going to be less than 50% capacity at most places.

Disney reservation line opened at 7:00 am (407) 824-1391
DVC Members Services is DVC only and opened at 9:00 (800) 800-9800

The first time I waited about 45 mins and call dropped. Second time I waited 1hr 40 and just dropped again! Such a failure!😞

Called at 7:00 am on the dot, waited 1 hour and 15 minutes. I was able to get everything I wanted-dinners at Olivia’s and Beaches and Cream. I already have Homecomin’ and Raglan Road booked for our 7/3-8 trip.

Called at 7:00 am on the dot, waited 1 hour and 15 minutes. I was able to get everything I wanted-dinners at Olivia’s and Beaches and Cream. I already have Homecomin’ and Raglan Road booked for our 7/3-8 trip.
nice, I'm going there on the 4th for dinner! (beaches and cream) and I'm going to homecoming for lunch it doesn't get more Americana then that imo.

I haven't been able to get through. Main dining as dropped twice. Gotten a busy signal every time I have tried DVC since 8:00 CDT. Currently approaching 1 hour hold with dining.

nice, I'm going there on the 4th for dinner! (beaches and cream) and I'm going to homecoming for lunch it doesn't get more Americana then that imo.
We have Homecomin’ booked twice! We’re going to try brunch since Cali Grill won’t be open.

When the music stops and gets silent the call is still active. I stayed on after the phone went silent and they eventually answered. I was on a total of a little over 2 hours but got everything I wanted.

Got in after an hour and 15 minutes on hold with dining. CM was super helpful, polite, and excited. We got everything we wanted within 15 minutes of our requested times. Took about 10 minutes to get all of our reservations then about 10 minutes to go through all the disclaimers and add celebrations.

Was anyone able to get Sanaa breakfast?

That was our only hold up. I don't anticipate it booking quickly. They were not taking ADRs before 11:30.

When I looked back at the list, I saw it is listed as "Kidani Breakfast at Sanaa". Not clear if that is a separate ADR listing. Going to check back.

That was our only hold up. I don't anticipate it booking quickly. They were not taking ADRs before 11:30.

When I looked back at the list, I saw it is listed as "Kidani Breakfast at Sanaa". Not clear if that is a separate ADR listing. Going to check back.

I believe that is QS, I didn't even ask to book. 11:30am is probably when lunch starts.

I believe it is quick service for breakfast only. From Disneys website:
"No reservations are required to begin the day’s adventure with a Sanaa Kuamsha Breakfast—served from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM. For breakfast, Sanaa transforms into a casual, quick-service restaurant with a menu designed to help you rise and shine."

I believe it is quick service for breakfast only. From Disneys website:
"No reservations are required to begin the day’s adventure with a Sanaa Kuamsha Breakfast—served from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM. For breakfast, Sanaa transforms into a casual, quick-service restaurant with a menu designed to help you rise and shine."

I had missed that. Thank you!

I got through after 1 hour and 15 minutes on hold. Of course she answered when I was putting my baby down for a nap :sad2:

Sanaa bread service here we come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter