Dec. 4-5 – Pat Sajak
Dec. 6-11 – To Be Announced
Dec. 12-14 – Warwick Davis
Dec. 15-17 – Trace Adkins
Dec. 18-21 – Neil Patrick Harris
Dec. 22-24 – CCH Pounder
Dec. 25-27 – Jaci Velasquez
Dec. 28-30 – Chandra Wilson

Still excited about seeing NPH! Especially since he used to have the dates Whoopi has this year. Would love to see Whoopi too, maybe next year! Not bad having all narrators except for 3 in late August. Las year still updating and adding in October and November (last narrator added November last year). Hopefully, no changes or not many. So stinking excited! :santa:

For the TBD dates, who else could we think of that would most likely fill in those dates? I'm suspecting it would be someone who has shown up in years past.

If they could please update the narrator for Nov 29 - 30 before this Saturday (FP day), that would be very helpful and appreciated. :rotfl2:

For the TBD dates, who else could we think of that would most likely fill in those dates? I'm suspecting it would be someone who has shown up in years past.

I would actually expect the opposite; typically I believe the repeat narrators are negotiated and announced early. If they're inviting someone to come back, that's usually done and dusted by now. I would anticipate the TBD narrators to be new people, which is exciting!

Hmm. I have a dining package for NPH. I also love Warwick Davis, wonder if I can just walk by one night and hear him a bit. We'll also be there during the 6-11 narrator. It is always exciting trying to guess who might fill in the blank spots.

If they could please update the narrator for Nov 29 - 30 before this Saturday (FP day), that would be very helpful and appreciated. :rotfl2:

YES!!!!...and for Sunday Nov 26th as well...I'm kinda feeling they might be narrators that I will NOT be interested in...I think once I make my FPs next week, I will finalize dining plans and skip CLP to this year...Oh well...there's lots of other Christmas events going on for me to do this year...

I've reserved Nov 27, and DD16 is really happy with Matt Bomer. But we could also go the 25 or 26. Such a pain to have now made plans for those days, knowing that someone could pop up there who we'd rather see. It's so tempting to make two reservations, but I hate changing the other plans because you all know how one change in plans leads to another change to another change...

I've reserved Nov 27, and DD16 is really happy with Matt Bomer. But we could also go the 25 or 26. Such a pain to have now made plans for those days, knowing that someone could pop up there who we'd rather see. It's so tempting to make two reservations, but I hate changing the other plans because you all know how one change in plans leads to another change to another change...
I'm seriously irritated with Mr Bomer for NOT choosing the 29 - 30 dates. On the other hand, it's not like he's going to recreate any of his scenes from the Magic Mike movies... :sad2:

I'm seriously irritated with Mr Bomer for NOT choosing the 29 - 30 dates. On the other hand, it's not like he's going to recreate any of his scenes from the Magic Mike movies... :sad2:
Oh my, now it probably sounds like my DD16 is a Magic Mike fan. Whoops! Shows what I know...I had no clue who he is. She's a Broadway/musical theatre fanatic and instantly referenced her approval due to his appearance on Glee. Really, I swear! o_O

Oh my, now it probably sounds like my DD16 is a Magic Mike fan. Whoops! Shows what I know...I had no clue who he is. She's a Broadway/musical theatre fanatic and instantly referenced her approval due to his appearance on Glee. Really, I swear! o_O
I really and truly automatically assumed she was a fan of Glee, NO worries there. :thumbsup2

... but he does sing in MM XXL... :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter