China 2010

We just got back from China last evening. It was a fantastic experience. I can't possibly say enough good things about ABD.

I would tell future adventurers to be sure to prepare for extreme heat and humidity. It was crazy hot. Also remember to bring some TP!

Have a great time. Our guides, James and Huan, were FANTASTIC!!
Welcome back! I'm so glad your return trip was so wonderful! I really admire you for your determination & enthusiasm to return, even after the horrid experience you had last year. Obviously, it's paid off for you. I hope I would react the same way if anything like that happened to me.

Are you going to do a Trip Report? I sure hope so!

Sayhello

Hi Sayhello! Thanks for your kindness. It was so important to our family not to let our bad experience cloud our view of China. I have to admit it was kind of scary to take the chance again. It was better immediately because no one came onto the plane when we landed in Beijing wearing hazmat suits! We had the adventure we dreamed about.

I hadn't thought of doing a trip report. I don't think I could do nearly as well as you do!

Hi Sayhello! Thanks for your kindness. It was so important to our family not to let our bad experience cloud our view of China. I have to admit it was kind of scary to take the chance again. It was better immediately because no one came onto the plane when we landed in Beijing wearing hazmat suits! We had the adventure we dreamed about.

I hadn't thought of doing a trip report. I don't think I could do nearly as well as you do!
Trip Report! Trip Report! :banana:

Sayhello

Hello all, especially "2GirlsMama!" (It's your fellow adventurer, Stacey!)

We were also on the most recent trip (today is my first day back to work) and it was amazing. Cannot say enough about how wonderful it was. The country is beautiful, our fellow adventurers were perfect, and the guides were the best we could have hoped for.

I will try to muster up energy (and time) for my own trip report, but to summarize: I am blessed to have had the opportunity and grateful Disney helped make it perfect!

Xie Xie!

I'm another adventurer (Jen) just back from China and will add my kudos to Disney, and especially our guides James and Huan, for an amazing trip! It far surpassed my high expectations, and my family would travel with ABD again in a heartbeat. It may sound corny, but it's hard to describe just how wonderful this trip really was! China is a beautiful country, and it was so interesting to see both the well known sites as well as slices of "real life" in China.

Now I just need to beat this jetlag!!

Hi Toronto Traveller- We have a 15yr old, 13 yr old (boys) and a little girl (9 yrs) We went on Bella Italia last year. We hope to have good adventure guides-they really make the trip what it is. Looking forward to meeting you all soon.-L

We are just back from our China tour started July 18, got home Aug 1. It was an absolutely amazing trip, this was our first ABD trip but more than half of the families on our tour were repeat customers and I can see why, Disney does an amazing job and I don't know where Disney finds all the amazing guides (I have never heard a bad word about any guide) but ours were phenominal (Jason and Leo).

We ended up staying an extra day in Hong Kong and felt out of sorts not having a guide to help us with all the little details, like transportation, etc. We had done the Npgong 360 tour to see the giant budha and then went to a mall, where my son ended up getting injured, Croc shoe vs. escalator, escalator won. Thank goodness it is not too serious and he will be fine in a week or so and thank goodness this happened when the tour was over. We did really miss our guides then, but Disneyland hotel did go above and beyond to help us in anyway they could including lending us a wheelchair, free of charge.

I would definately travel with Disney again and look forward to planning my next trip probably 2012.

Welcome back, It's always cold! ABD's are definitely addictive. And it IS so hard finishing up on your own... nobody to take care of stuff for you. The Guides spoil us so much...

Sayhello

I just recently completed my chine trips. I stayed in the shanghai at my uncle house, He has to permanent live in the shanghai. It was really awesome place.I like most there peoples night life.East Nanjing Road Is really awesome place in the shanghai mostly peoples was enjoying on this place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter