Circle Journal COMPLETE

:moped: my book arrived home! Thank you all for some amazing layouts - I think I might add other reminiscences in the remianing pages, maybe my DS's first memories or something.

And special thanks to DIT - I owe you one big box of Flakes! :lovestruc Would they survive the trip? (I'm guessing not - let me know if there's anyhting which would survive).

Only one left out there.......

OK according to my reckoning all books are home:banana::woohoo::yay:

Thanks for playing everyone - I'm sure we all now have a lovely book to add to our collection:goodvibes

Mazda, I'm so glad your book made it home safe and sound. I always worry when I mail things to you that they won't make it!

I had a fun time with the circle journals and I absolutely :love: my cj!!! Mazda, thanks for coordinating this for us!!

Thank you for being my postmistress. And thanks to Rebecca for helping co-ordinate:)

eTA I've got a couple of layouts I cand identify - can you pm me with what you did (if you can remember!) so I can tie everything up

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter