• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Completed! Couples/Duos/Rares/Villians 2012

Gotcha! I am thinking I'd like to do paper piecings for my elements for at least 2 groups. Would it be ok with you if I do two seperate piecings for each person in the duo? (So, a piecing of Donald and a piecing of Daisy for instance.) I may do a title for one of them, or maybe piecings for all. Or, does it have to be both characters in one piecing?

Just a 1 element that represents them both. If you want to do paper piecings but they are separate then that works. Or for a title both of their names that works too. It just has to include both parts of the duo.

Clear as mud? :)

LOL I think so...So, if I do a piecing of Daisy, I have to do one of Donald also so they are both represented. But, it does not have to be a piecing that has both in together...so ok to do 2!! Right?

I will do percings for all of my groups. If you need someone to take on a few more groups as I am max and already have 3(newbie) I will gladly take more. I'm done with my other group and only have this group to work on and will be starting today. Ya I know I have nothing better to do with my life

I will do percings for all of my groups. If you need someone to take on a few more groups as I am max and already have 3(newbie) I will gladly take more. I'm done with my other group and only have this group to work on and will be starting today. Ya I know I have nothing better to do with my life

Wow your fast. Sure thing. I was going to see if you wanted a few more groups or not.

I can close out group B for you with Buzz and Woody. Also, in group J, is it possible to change one to Smee (since he is often with Hook)? If so, I will do him there. If not, I can try to do some thing for either of the other two ladies left in the group. Then, I'm going to try to get these wrapped up this week or early next week at the latest. Is it ok to mail when done or do you want us to wait until closer to the due date?

I'll gladly take a few more.
Group B: Woody and Jessie
Group K: Anastia or Druzilla
Goup J2: Ursula

I can close out group B for you with Buzz and Woody. Also, in group J, is it possible to change one to Smee (since he is often with Hook)? If so, I will do him there. If not, I can try to do some thing for either of the other two ladies left in the group. Then, I'm going to try to get these wrapped up this week or early next week at the latest. Is it ok to mail when done or do you want us to wait until closer to the due date?

Gotcha down and yes we can.

Alright, please check your groups and pm me your info.

I did a little finagling with the groups. hope it is ok with everyone. please let me know if there are any questions!!

Have a great V-day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter