• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Completed! Couples/Duos/Rares/Villians 2012

Just popping in to see how things are going!

Been super busy with life in general. hosting DD's bday party here tomorrow and still needing to prep for that including cleaning up my scrap space!! we need the table.

I will pop in next week too. I will be gone March 2nd-4th though. :)

Just popping in to see how things are going!

Been super busy with life in general. hosting DD's bday party here tomorrow and still needing to prep for that including cleaning up my scrap space!! we need the table.

I will pop in next week too. I will be gone March 2nd-4th though. :)

Happy Birthday to "M" have fun tomorrow!

I hope to do my one group on Monday!

here is my group J2 capt hook...made at 5"

P1100941.jpg

Rachal let me know when you are ready to receive packages!

oops sorry .....Happy Birthday to "J" :dance3: are you all set and ready to party :yay:

No not really. it was nuts. will get pics up on fb soon. we turned the downstairs into a party room using the tables from the office so everything is not in its place. DBF was supposed to get everything taken care of today but hasnt yet. we went to look at another couple of houses.

here is my group J2 capt hook...made at 5"

P1100941.jpg

Rachal let me know when you are ready to receive packages!

cute!! soon as you are ready we will be gone this weekend. but other than that whenever :)

No not really. it was nuts. will get pics up on fb soon. we turned the downstairs into a party room using the tables from the office so everything is not in its place. DBF was supposed to get everything taken care of today but hasnt yet. we went to look at another couple of houses.

cute!! soon as you are ready we will be gone this weekend. but other than that whenever :)

hope she had a fun party!

I will wait to mail it until you get back!

This is my 3/1 check in since I don't know if I'll be around tomorrow to post.

I have most of my groups finished. I need to put on the finishing touches this weekend and in I hope to mail by the following Friday.

Julie

Checking in-about to get started. Finishing up another swap...should be done in a day or so and then I'll start on this one. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter