COMPLETED Disney Toppers & Tags Swap- SLIDE SHOW POST #216

I need to tag the bags still but otherwise all ready to mail

I love everything that has been done so far. Hopefully my stuff will be as good.
Lisa I haven't started yet. I just finished the couple swap today and will start working on theis one tomorrow. I have ideas for some and have to think about others LOL No worries, it will be done on time.

You things will be great!! no problem was just checking on everyone before I leave town on Friday!

Just a reminder, please don't mail until after the
6th, I get home on the 8th...don't want the PO to lose your packages!

Hello Ladies!

we are home! how did everyone do while I was gone?

OK I should be mailing mine today
on one of them I put in a star brad instead of adding ribbon on it - just wanted something different - I did put in 2 so you could add one someplace else on the LO to tie it in better - Ithink it was the epcot one - I did it on Friday so I slept since then

OK got Epcot done
DallasZoo001.jpg

Ooooh, been following this swap - I LOVE THESE!

I got a little lazy (and distracted by the holiday) last week. So, I have all the topppers done, need to finish up tags and do a little embellishing, bag and tag. Will send probably Thrusday, maybe Wednesday. I will let you know when they are on their way! And, welcome back!

thanks everyone!
if you are ready to mail go ahead, have a spot set aside for the boxes!

Please check in with me by Wednesday so I know how you are doing!!!
thanks!

I am completely done with my two groups, just need to bag and tag! I'll let you know when I am postal but probably won't be until the 16th or so.

Mailed this morning - should be in Dallas some time tonight
the post lady loved them - wished she could join in the fun

since it was check in day - I thought I would post (OK I'm waiting on the bus so I needed something to do while I wait;) )

HI!
Checking in.
I have a question~ I needed to make a birthday book for my sister and ended up using my Ohana topper. Would it be ok if I sent an empty baggie with a note in it as a place holder?
Please let me know if this would be ok. Thank you!
I hope to mail next Monday or Tuesday.

HI!
Checking in.
I have a question~ I needed to make a birthday book for my sister and ended up using my Ohana topper. Would it be ok if I sent an empty baggie with a note in it as a place holder?
Please let me know if this would be ok. Thank you!
I hope to mail next Monday or Tuesday.

sure Rita...will be fine to do that!

Reddy got your box today....thank you so much for my goodies :goodvibes
everyone is going to love your pieces!

Yea!!! OK one more swap to mail then I"m caught up on swaps, next is waiting on AK - hmm maybe try to find something new to make for it :rolleyes1
next up is getting there LOs or cleaning mats - should I do the fun or the work??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter