Confession Time! What's your secret shame?

I'm a senior in high school, and a guy. An I'm sitting here wearing a Motley Crue shirt on looking at the DIS an so excited about my trip in May, and could careless what people think about my dis obsession:rolleyes:

I'm 27 years old and am deathly afraid of Dinosaur. I closed my eyes within a minute and was freaking out just by the noises.

I've also had visions since I was wee little that the old witch from Snow White chases me up the stairs. My cousin told me that one night when I wouldn't go up to bed while she was babysitting me. She said she lived in the staircase at night and she would get me if I came out. I can't ride that either, lol. Funny when I go home to visit, and I climb the stairs I take them 2 at a time just by habit :rotfl:

I did #7 on our last trip as well! Coochie-cutters to MNSSHP? You're the MOM!! Come on!! And men in super short-shorts crack me up too, so I need photographic proof (I swear I'm not trying to pass on the damage I saw to others :angel:)

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

So glad I'm not the only one who admits to doing that! Besides, if you do pass it on you can always pixelate the face to protect the guilty. :thumbsup2

My heart is never happier than when I am watching Illuminations and hearing the words "We Go On"...and it makes me cry, and it makes me happy, and it makes me feel- restored.

I've seen this on here a few times, so I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I cry at everything! Rope drop, shows, parades, night shows, fireworks, character greetings, one man's dream, you name it and I will cry at/during it! Even the cheesy rope drop at DHS had me so choked up I couldn't yell "Hollywood Here We Come!" and I can't explain why. Also just hearing the music for Wishes or Fantasmic when I'm at home does the trick.

I'm the one who's bawling her eyes out on the ME ride back to the airport. Even when I know I'll be back in a few months, I just don't want to leave. Ever.

My husband and son tell me that when we take the buzz lightyear ride, I must either hit a hidden high points value target or the system feels :confused3 sorry for me (they :sad2: believe it is the latter since I am a horrible shot), cause about halfway through the ride I have hit the max points.

I have a few "shameful" secrets of my own! On our second trip I promised that I would go on some rides that I was too chicken to go on during our first trip like Tower of Terror,Soarin,Big Thunder Mountain and Dinosaur..well when we went in December I was all set to go on the rides and was in line with my hubby and son and I got scared as we were about to go on them and made the cast members take me to the exit!!!I did not chicken out when it was time for me to ride Test Track and Splash Mountain though(our 1st trip I was scared to do them also!)

Oh and I am not a fan of Astro Orbiter either!!I was almost in tears when we went on that!Also when I go on Dumbo or Aladdin I can not go up or down,I have to keep the ride at one constant level or it freaks me out!

OMG. I thought I was the only one. The SECOND my car arrives (I always get a car service from the airport) at the resort, my heart starts pumping. Standing in line, I look around and soak it all in. Around me, people might be complaining about having to wait in line or whatever, but I tune them out (I do a LOT of turning out of complainers while at Disney!) and just... relax.

whew! i thought i was the only one. glad to know there are two of us nuts out there:lmao:

So I have a lot of the same ride and show confessions as everyone else...but my boyfriend actully busted me on my biggest secret. During a trip in October...in the resort room bathroom there is a cute table tent-type information card that has Jiminy Cricket that talks about reusing your towels helps save the environment...welll...there is now one sitting on top of my toilet in my bathroom! :rolleyes1

I'm a senior in high school, and a guy. An I'm sitting here wearing a Motley Crue shirt on looking at the DIS an so excited about my trip in May, and could careless what people think about my dis obsession:rolleyes:

This makes me happier than I could possibly say. Mainly because I have a four-year-old niece and a two-year-old sort-of nephew (he's the son of my roommates boyfriend's sister... LOL) and right now,they love Disney. I dread/fear the day they become too "cool" for it. So I hope knowing that they have an uncle who is obsessed with the place will let them be th ekind of awesome teen you clearly are!

Meanwhile, I may lose some cool uncle points in 10 days, because when we get to Disney, I play on "using" my niece to act like a fool at every dang parade, show, whatever. I'll dance like an idiot :banana: and then say, "Oh, well, I just wanna make sure Kayla was having a good time."

Don't judge me! LOL

I'm not a sappy person by nature, but Disney brings it out of me. There are a few things that make me tear up every time:

Rope Drop at EPCOT with the dove release
The movie at the end of One Man's Dream
The song 'We go On' at the end of Illuminations
The music during the Tapestry of Nations parade (I hate parades with a fiery passion, but I LOVED that parade and really miss it)
Listening to the Dapper Dans and the Voices of Liberty
Standing in the Streets of America right as they turn the Osbourne Family lights on. I burst into tears every time
The Castle lit up for Christmas

As mentioned above, I HATE parades and have only watched the Tapestry of Nations willingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter