• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cosi Bella's PJ: WP/YC/UK Lower. **YAY Engagement Party Recap 8-30-08**

Glad to see you started a PJ! Looks like your off to a good start! Can't wait to hear more!

looking forward to hearing more of your plans... the BM dress is stunning. I am not really a pink girl either but that color looks great:goodvibes

Yay you ve started your pj :thumbsup2 .

We re not too far off of each other wedding day wise, im the 6th of May at SBP so just a few weeks a part.:woohoo:

Cant wait to read more info & hear more of your plans for your big day:cutie:

Loving your pics, WE NEED MORE :laughing: .

Pics of your ring have blinded me, thats one big diamond.....sparkle,sparkle;)

YAY for a planning journal! Can't wait to hear more. I am also considering bright pink (david's bridal calls it Watermelon) but i don't know yet... our wedding isn't until april 2010 so i have some time to decide! i do love your dress, it is gorgeous! Congrats on starting your pj! It's very exciting!:goodvibes

Yeah congrats! I love your dress! Can't wait to hear more!

:banana: Yay for starting a PJ!

I love your dress! Maggie Sottero has a lot of really nice dresses and the prices are pretty reasonable.

Can't wait to hear more about your plans!

The dress is beautiful!! You could always try on a cathedral veil and see if that satisfies your want for a long train!! Everything sounds great so far!!

Glad to see you started a PJ! Looks like your off to a good start! Can't wait to hear more!
Thanks!! :goodvibes :goodvibes More to come soon, I promise!

looking forward to hearing more of your plans... the BM dress is stunning. I am not really a pink girl either but that color looks great:goodvibes

It was really the color that did it for me! I never would have chosen Pink for my girls, but its just so stunning in person... that pic doesn't even do it justice!! Thanks!! :goodvibes

Yay you ve started your pj :thumbsup2 .

We re not too far off of each other wedding day wise, im the 6th of May at SBP so just a few weeks a part.:woohoo:

Cant wait to read more info & hear more of your plans for your big day:cutie:

Loving your pics, WE NEED MORE :laughing: .

Pics of your ring have blinded me, thats one big diamond.....sparkle,sparkle;)

lol!! Thanks! I love my ring. I still catch myself looking at it!! MORE pics to come soon, I just have to upload them! VERY exciting that you're another May bride! I'm glad I have some one else to stress right along with me! lol

YAY for a planning journal! Can't wait to hear more. I am also considering bright pink (david's bridal calls it Watermelon) but i don't know yet... our wedding isn't until april 2010 so i have some time to decide! i do love your dress, it is gorgeous! Congrats on starting your pj! It's very exciting!:goodvibes

Thanks!!! :flower3: I really LOVE that David's color - watermelon... so Pretty!! If I were to go with a dress from them, it'd def be in that color! I feel kind of partial to the Davinci one though, because that's the first one we tried on! lol. Silly I know!

Yeah congrats! I love your dress! Can't wait to hear more!
Thanks! :goodvibes more coming soon!

:banana: Yay for starting a PJ!

I love your dress! Maggie Sottero has a lot of really nice dresses and the prices are pretty reasonable.

Can't wait to hear more about your plans!

:cutie: Maggie really does have a LOT of nice dresses. I love especially how most all of them have the back that laces up! That is really a must for me, so when i tried on that dress, it was just, ::sigh:: perfect. I did not want to take it off. I really think its the one... I think I just want to try on a few more to make sure there's nothing else out there that is just as nice...

The dress is beautiful!! You could always try on a cathedral veil and see if that satisfies your want for a long train!! Everything sounds great so far!!

aww, thank you!!! I was thinking of trying a cathedral veil! That might give me the length I am looking for. I just love everything about this dress, it makes me feel like Cinderella! :bride:

congratulations!!!

your ring is beautiful and I love the pink BM dresses :goodvibes

Thank you so much! Yea, since last night I've pretty much decided that I'm going to go with that Bridesmaid dress! I just love it! :cutie:

Hooray !! You started your journal :cool1:

Love Love Love your dress :thumbsup2

Isnt it funny how you start looking at things that you didn't think you would before planning a wedding :confused3

Can't wait to put a face to the name and see your photo's

Linz xxx :)

OMG I LOVE my ring! I actually helped DF pick it out, and this was by TOTAL accident... well I mean, we were looking at rings knowingly, but never actually thought we'd just buy one, but when I saw this ring, I fell in love, and DF bought it right then and there b/c he knew it made me so happy.

My DF did the same thing!! How wonderful!!! ::yes::

Karen is our planner too - how do you like her?

:yay: your dress is beautiful! I too ended up with a dress i definately did not go looking for! But I love it!

Beautiful ring and I really like the pink and yellow- very pretty!

Looking forward to more!

My DF did the same thing!! How wonderful!!! ::yes::

Karen is our planner too - how do you like her?

We actually dont have a planner yet! I called Karen Chandler in DPS to set up our MK and epcot photo session and she was very nice and set up our shoot very quickly!, is she a planner too?? I can't wait until we are assigned a planner. I am going to miss shooting off a gazillion emails to Heidi Pickert though :laughing:

:yay: your dress is beautiful! I too ended up with a dress i definately did not go looking for! But I love it!

Beautiful ring and I really like the pink and yellow- very pretty!

Looking forward to more!
Thanks!! :cutie: I'm going to hopefully get pics this weekend of me in this dress! So if we can sneak a pic, I'll post them for everyone to see!!! This could be tricky, some bridal shops are very strict about pics, and some are not... ;)

Very pretty dress! Beautiful ring!

Sounds great so far!

Thanks!! :goodvibes

Congrats on starting you PJ. I am hoping to start my soon.

I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE YOUR SAVE THE DATES!!!! :love:

Do you mind if I ask where you got them or the supplies to do them?

I think that wedding dress is lovely. I wouldn't worry about a long train unless you really really want one, as most of the day it would just be in the way and you'd probably have it bustled up.

I think the colour of the BM dresses is fabulous and your invites are lovely. Everyone on here is so talented with their craft projects.

Good luck for the marathon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter