• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cosi Bella's PJ: WP/YC/UK Lower. **YAY Engagement Party Recap 8-30-08**

Wow! I looked at your Save the Dates and thought, What beautiful invitations! And then I read they were Save the Dates. My eyes bugged out of my head. They are the most elegant, beautiful Save the Dates I have ever seen. Gorgeous!

And I love the hair. Really... it was lovely!

Just popping in here to say how much I'm enjoying your journal. You're so talented, what with the Wedding Day Countdown calendar and your save-the-date invites. I can't imagine what other tricks you have up your sleeve.

Your dress, as I've mentioned, is gorgeous. And the smile on your face really lets everyone know how much you love it. And your eyes--gorgeous! (I hope that's not too personal.)

I'll be excited to learn who your WC is, who you choose for a photographer, your bouquet, etc. Hey, I didn't do any of those things so I'll live vicariously through you. That is, unless I get some serious jones to do a VR. :lmao:

Say....maybe you could run in a veil and all-white outfit, with "Bride-to-Be" on your shirt. (No one would need to know it's in May....)

Just wanted to say you look stunning in your dress! Your waist looks itty bitty and the dress itself couldn't look more perfect! :goodvibes

Congrats on finding THE DRESS!

I just found your PJ! May I say you are absolutely adorable?! :goodvibes

You look unbelievably gorgeous in your dress! Perfect. Even better than the original you were hoping for!

I'm not a pink girl AT ALL...but I have to say it looks good in all your choices! I LOVE the Save the Dates. Chocolate brown looks beautiful with so many colors...but I don't know I've seen it matched with the hot pink--it totally works! :thumbsup2

Excited to follow along! :hyper:

WOW...the beading and detail on the dress is gorgeous!!! love love love it:lovestruc It fits perfect,good for you :)

You did a great job with the invitations!!!!!

The dress is absolutely amazing!!!! I love the save the dates, and I really like that hairstyle with the veil.

what a great PJ so far. I cant wait to hear more. I really like your dress. the back is so pretty, I love how it cascades down. I think your hair will work perfectly for the pictures.

Your dress is very pretty and looks great on you I totally love the detail.
Can't wait to read you PJ as the days start counting down..:goodvibes

Wow that sucks. I wouldn't worry about it though. Even if you DF saw it I am pretty sure he won't remember it. Plus in the pic I am sure you aren't all dolled up like you will be on your wedding day so to him it will be like he never saw any picture. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Its only a picture and not the real thing. No worries! :goodvibes

I agree with Toni, he won't remember what it looks like. Don't worry. That sucks about someone stealing your thunder. My Aunt got engaged like three months after I did. I was worried for a second and a half. Then, I decided I can't change when their date is so I'd might as well be happy about it. Luckily for me, they are having a long engagement. Besides- your's is first so their celebration will be an old hat and everyone will be tired of traveling for wedding's by the time theirs comes around. One can hope anyway! ;)

Don't let anyone steal your joy. The wedding is about you and no one else. Regardless of what the other couple decides to do, that isn't important. The people that want to be there will be and those will be the ones that matter the most. Believe in your joy and embrace it. All you can worry about is yourself. If you worry about what so and so is doing you aren't going to enjoy this process for yourself.

As for the dress I totally understand. Don't worry your hubbie to be will forget all about what it looked like if he is anything like my hubbie. The details are sometimes not their strong suit! =) Everything is going to be fine! If this is THE dress I would not change it now.

That is so funny about the dress pics.....well not really funny, but I have been trying to show DF pics of me in my dress and he wants no part of it. LOL :rotfl:

LOL....I would be freaking out if my DF saw my dress as well...but then again, he probably won't remember what it looked like up on the computer sreen. What matters most is the moment he sees you (all made up) walking down the aisle on your wedding day. I wouldn't let it bother you.

Other than that, wedding planning has hit a slow point. We can't really do much more until we hit our 8 month mark. Then we can sign our contract, get our Disney STD's out. :worried: sigh...

The eight month mark will be here before you know it!!! It'll sneak up on you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter