Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpass, or a different form of it, under a different name will return at some point. Probably not until park hopping is back, or genie is unveiled

Not the greatest source to start. I wouldn’t trust what appeared on the website at this moment. There has been nothing official as of yet.

This is under the photo (which appears to be from Disney’s site) - The article is dated September 20, 2020 🤷🏻‍♀️

We found the information on a holiday promotion for New Years Experiences…”

This is under the photo (which appears to be from Disney’s site) - The article is dated September 20, 2020 🤷🏻‍♀️

We found the information on a holiday promotion for New Years Experiences…”
Notice they don’t provide a link to said offer page...

As of now, there is no definitive plan about the return of FP+/any sort of standby-bypass option for the general public.

Until this news is more mainstream from good sources I’m taking it with a grain of salt.

Probably wise.. this disclaimer was just added to the article - i’m sure they were questioned by those on twitter...

Please note – While browsing the site we also noticed old information about the 2020 Flower & Garden Festival and Happily Ever After Fireworks.

So are unsure if the information at the top is new or if they haven’t had a chance to update the information at the bottom with the 2021 dates.

As soon as we have the official word we will post in here…

What time do they generally open up the parking garage at Disney springs?

Want to go to check out the new ge merch they'll have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter