CRV ain't in the cards

Except that the South Wing isn't shaped like a T. There is a bar at both ends, making it more of an I or H.

Hmm, C..I..A? No wonder the new building is a secret!

Except that the South Wing isn't shaped like a T. There is a bar at both ends, making it more of an I or H.

Hmm, C..I..A? No wonder the new building is a secret!

We're ignoring the line....it's an "underlined" capital T.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it (because the line underneath has a little "bend" to it...so it can't be an I, either...or an H).

We're ignoring the line....it's an "underlined" capital T.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it (because the line underneath has a little "bend" to it...so it can't be an I, either...or an H).

contempmap.jpg

We were just at the GC at DLR and there's definitely something being dug up<G> No supports...just dirt being moved around.

Please elaborate on this statement. Where did you see the dirt being moved?

No no no.

The current building is an A frame.

The "new" building is a C shape.

If you look at the south garden wing, it sorta looks like a T.

There you have it. They're trying to spell C A T.

:)

Ahhhh. Makes perfect sense. :lmao:

Ok, we just came back from a 2 day "surprise" trip. We got to sit up front w/ the monorail driver and as we were about to go through the CR, I asked him about the construction, and i asked i him if he knew what it was. He said that he did know, and his exact words were " It's Disney's Best Kept Secret". Which is the advertising phrase for DVC. I was in shock!! Then I continued to ask him to confirm if it was DVC, and he said it was.
I was very excited, and my hubby and I will DEFINENTLY buy into CRV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter