CRV ain't in the cards

:rotfl2: :lmao:

WOW! I saw 2am, 3am, 4am... then the alarm went off at 6am. I'm glad that I DIDN'T read post #59 originally or I would have spent 1/2 the night researching this. I knew that the mouse was powerful, but didn't realize that he was powerful enough to run his own nuclear power plant! (hmm.... or does 'facility' indicate something more sinister?)

oh, and maybe someone can explain to my clients today why I am a little fuzzyheaded! I don't think that my explanation would make any sense at all... ;)

:banana: :eek: :rolleyes1 :cool2:
o.k. - I have a feeling you guys are just messing with me??? Tell me the truth, no?:woohoo:

.... and then it gets kinda weird! apparently Disney has managed to get their four fingered paws on some sort of nuclear device! I don't know what they plan to do with it, but someone let it slip, so I had to stay up all night researching this.....'

The nuclear device is to clear out some land at the intersection just west of I-4 & Florida Turnpike :rolleyes1

The law creating Reedy Creek spells out the powers it has. One of those powers is to:

"Own, operate, and maintain electric power plants, transmission lines, gas mains, and facilities and plants for the generation and transmission of power through nuclear fission and other sources of power and energy"

The law creating Reedy Creek spells out the powers it has. One of those powers is to:

"Own, operate, and maintain electric power plants, transmission lines, gas mains, and facilities and plants for the generation and transmission of power through nuclear fission and other sources of power and energy"

"... other sources of power and energy." That covers just about everything, doesn't it? How about necromancy? :wizard: :eek:

What they really need is a fusion plant, right in the middle of Epcot. That would finally shut up those whiners who keep saying Epcot has abandoned it's vision! :rotfl2:

The nuclear device is to clear out some land at the intersection just west of I-4 & Florida Turnpike :rolleyes1

You mean the Fairfield resort? Well let's at least wait for a low-occupancy week.

Oh. I think I know what you mean. (Starts with a "U".) I can never remember where the turnpike is.

Are we forgetting that "Reedy Creek Improvement District" is a corporation that Walt himself created, partly to manage Disney World properties.

'well, there is this website for Disney freaks... and then this is this hotel shaped like a toaster... people either love it or hate it.... they are rumoured to be building a giant croissant next to the toaster, but I keep telling people that it's just a parking garage... and croissants don't fit into toasters anyways, so why would they put a croissant next to a toaster?.... and then it gets kinda weird! apparently Disney has managed to get their four fingered paws on some sort of nuclear device! I don't know what they plan to do with it, but someone let it slip, so I had to stay up all night researching this.....'

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: Thank you! I haven't read this whole thread, but you just made my day :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Disney Studios is going back into production. The nuclear facility will be the basis for next year's filming of "24". Of course the terroists will take over the monorail and I'm sure your imagination can fill in the rest.....

Just back from WDW. As we rode the monorail out of CR, we saw an area of new contruction on the point just outside the builiding. Not sure whether E, W, N, S. There didn't appear to be any demolition taking place. What looked like an elevator shaft was coming out of the ground.

Just back from WDW. As we rode the monorail out of CR, we saw an area of new contruction on the point just outside the builiding. Not sure whether E, W, N, S. There didn't appear to be any demolition taking place. What looked like an elevator shaft was coming out of the ground.

We rode the monorail past/through CR several times this last trip just to look at the construction. When we were there, they were sinking supports into the ground...my dh said the shape looked like 2 half circles not connected in the middle...croissant shaped?:)

We were just at the GC at DLR and there's definitely something being dug up<G> No supports...just dirt being moved around.

"... other sources of power and energy." That covers just about everything, doesn't it? How about necromancy? :wizard: :eek:

What they really need is a fusion plant, right in the middle of Epcot. That would finally shut up those whiners who keep saying Epcot has abandoned it's vision! :rotfl2:

Exactly how could you use necromancy to produce power? Maybe giant hamster wheels with brain-on-a-stick placed just ahead of the life-impaired?
:dance3:

'well, there is this website for Disney freaks... and then this is this hotel shaped like a toaster... people either love it or hate it.... they are rumoured to be building a giant croissant next to the toaster, but I keep telling people that it's just a parking garage... and croissants don't fit into toasters anyways, so why would they put a croissant next to a toaster?.... and then it gets kinda weird! apparently Disney has managed to get their four fingered paws on some sort of nuclear device! I don't know what they plan to do with it, but someone let it slip, so I had to stay up all night researching this.....'

Crack me up!!!

:lmao:

i love the DIS

I heard when I was down in late July, that it was going to be in the shape of a C.

Not because of the croissant theory but that the C would remind everyone in Florida from the lowest CM, sweeping Main Street to those in that funny building that looks like a ship over on Buena Vista Drive, to never, ever forget that California still rules the World of Disney.

I heard when I was down in late July, that it was going to be in the shape of a C.

Not because of the croissant theory but that the C would remind everyone in Florida from the lowest CM, sweeping Main Street to those in that funny building that looks like a ship over on Buena Vista Drive, to never, ever forget that California still rules the World of Disney.

:rotfl2:

No no no.

The current building is an A frame.

The "new" building is a C shape.

If you look at the south garden wing, it sorta looks like a T.

There you have it. They're trying to spell C A T.

:)

No no no.

The current building is an A frame.

The "new" building is a C shape.

If you look at the south garden wing, it sorta looks like a T.

There you have it. They're trying to spell C A T.

:)

I'm suprised Spiceycat missed that one!

:lmao: :happytv: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :banana: :thumbsup2 :lmao:

now that is perfect!!!

and no I didn't catch that one.

I was thinking A, B, C - B being the south wing when done.

but someone else pointed out DVC - V is the toaster (current tower). So D would be south.

definitely like CAT much, much better!!!:banana: :cheer2: :woohoo:

sounds like I need to protest any changes to the South wing!!!:teacher:

thanks everyone - oh yea - CAT - much better!!!:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter