• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning, gents.
Starting to cool off already around here. <sigh>
Temperature right now is 5C/41F. (I believe the "F" part of that statement is the most accurate part.)
It's wayyyyy too early for this noise.
Exactly how close to the North Pole do you live?
Okay, maple bacon, you're doing good so far.
Canadian mist??? Dude...you were doing so good. At least you could have went with Canadian Club!!!
Hey when you're getting by on my budget nobody gets the good stuff.

Right boyz. I’m blowin this popsicle stand. Cases are packed, and there’s more tech in the kids bags than a Radio Shack on Black Friday. All things going well, we will be in a Treehouse villa in Saratoga in about 28 hrs.
Have a great couple of weeks chaps.

Have fun storming the castle!

Your signal light does not need to be on for the duration of your drive.

On the other hand, the signal is much appreciated if you're making a turn and/or changing lanes.

Don't scare the Canadians away with American math. Without them, there are only four if us remaining on this thread. :lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Morning, gents.
Starting to cool off already around here. <sigh>
Temperature right now is 5C/41F. (I believe the "F" part of that statement is the most accurate part.)
It's wayyyyy too early for this noise.

Wow! Still hot and sticky here, mid 30C today and I'm headed for the golf course again.

Worried about family today. My uncle was in a bad car accident yesterday morning on his way to work. He's had lots of injuries and went through surgery last night. They won't have a good prognosis for a few days according to my mother. I know she is worried as this is her baby brother.

Worried about family today. My uncle was in a bad car accident yesterday morning on his way to work. He's had lots of injuries and went through surgery last night. They won't have a good prognosis for a few days according to my mother. I know she is worried as this is her baby brother
Thoughts and prayers with your family. Hope he pulls thru.

Top O the Mornin Dads and very happy Friday Eve! Looking forward to D23 announcements over the next few days. Already saw new MK Fireworks including Main Street projections like DL has done, a daytime water show at EPCOT and an updated Rivers of Life show for the 50th.
Hellooo humans...

aaaaaaaahhhhh (arms flailing wildly)

Keith
Proud Canuck
Just came back from Pop Century 2 weeks ago, going down again in November
15 Disney trips in the last 15 years, usually onsite

Wow! Still hot and sticky here, mid 30C today and I'm headed for the golf course again.

Worried about family today. My uncle was in a bad car accident yesterday morning on his way to work. He's had lots of injuries and went through surgery last night. They won't have a good prognosis for a few days according to my mother. I know she is worried as this is her baby brother.

Praying for your uncle, Darcy.

Praying for you and your family Darcy.

There have been several places hotter than FL this year. My wife still thinks it's too hot here, but it was just as hot and sometimes hotter in ATL.

Hot is better than cold. .

Okay, maple bacon, you're doing good so far. Canadian mist??? Dude...you were doing so good. At least you could have went with Canadian Club!!!

You ok with Crown Royal? I still prefer bourbon, but my wife's cousin buys me a fifth of Crown Royal every Christmas.

Three years ago one of my wife’s credit card companies mistakenly entered her age as 63 instead of 43. Now every week my wife gets AARP and Medicaid junk mail. Which just opens the door for comedy gold!

Making fun of your wife's age? You are a brave man. DW would beat my @$$ if I go there. She's 12 days younger, and reminds me of that all the time.

Embrace the metric system but then still drink pints instead of half liters? Sounds like some sort of conspiracy!

I'll drink pints, liters, or litres. As long as the beer is cold and good.

Exactly how close to the North Pole do you live?
It’s in my backyard.
mid 30C today and I'm headed for the golf course again.
Nice. Slightly jealous.
My uncle was in a bad car accident yesterday morning on his way to work.
Oh man. Sorry to hear that.
Three years ago one of my wife’s credit card companies mistakenly entered her age as 63 instead of 43. Now every week my wife gets AARP and Medicaid junk mail. Which just opens the door for comedy gold!
I bet!

Sorry I missed this earlier Darcy. Thoughts are with you and the family.

It’s going to drop to 12-14C here this weekend. Fall is definitely coming. Hopefully back around 20C for next week though.

Sorry to hear it. Hoping for the best.

Looking forward to D23 announcements over the next few days.
Where’s a good place to get all the announcements?

Sorry to hear that, Darcy. Praying for your uncle.

If nothing else, they'll all be shared on the Disney Parks blog.

Thoughts and prayers with your family. Hope he pulls thru.
Praying for your uncle, Darcy.
Praying for you and your family Darcy.
Oh man. Sorry to hear that.
Sorry I missed this earlier Darcy. Thoughts are with you and the family.
Sorry to hear that, Darcy. Praying for your uncle.

Thanks Guys, your good thoughts are much appreciated. He is still being kept in an induced coma so it's wait and see time.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Hope everyone has a solid end of the work week and great weekend! Only thing on my docket that I have to do this weekend is fantasy football draft Sunday night. Cheers gents!
Blog Mickey & WDW News Today have already been providing things since last night. Lots of things surfacing before D23 kicks off in full today

My wife is 7 years younger than me. I just remind her that I have that long to plan a response to anything she does on my milestone birthdays.
:lmao:
It’s going to drop to 12-14C here this weekend. Fall is definitely coming. Hopefully back around 20C for next week though.
Mid 20s is perfect. Hoping for at least one day of good weather this weekend as the oldest DD and I are going camping. Or at least hoping to.
He is still being kept in an induced coma so it's wait and see time.
Thanks for the update. Keep us posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter